Reviews for Fortune Favours the Brave
awe Loved it
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Their so cute!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Cute one! Loved how delicate and earnest whose two were.
Skyfell chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
More than interesting :)
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow very very romantic and cute :)
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute.
Tasnim chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Awsome! I luved every single one of ur fics. awsome.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
*LOL* Nice one! Only Lita would have the bad luck of walking in on a declaration of love. Hotaru's right, better Lita than Haruka! *winces* Otherwise the small boy might have to run for his life from an enraged Sailor Uranus... Over-protective father indeed! *muses* Anyone see the similiars between Mr. Tsukino and Haruka? Cuz both are over-protective of their daughters. Only in Hotaru's case the boy is only 7...
yra chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very sweet, and a lovely ending to the series. Also good to see what becomes of Hotaru, though the gypsy dress was unexpected...
Jecir chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
"Hotaru was in the middle of patiently listening to a young boy, no more than seven, giving a declaration of puppy-love for "that really beautiful senshi, Saturn... the most powerful and yet least-known one of them all" when Makoto entered"

::dies over how absolutely kawaii that one statement was::

Ok, now I'll read the rest.
Iryl chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
cute cute cute! It was a charming and adorable story - thank you so much! _
Stargazer102006 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh, that was quite beautiful! I liked it very much :)
Shy Girl1988 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
YAY! that was so cute! hehe...I'm so glad i found it. i truly think u are an awesome all four ofur one shots are similar yet different in some way. thats wat i love about ur stories especially convert cooperation...hehe...i hope u write more senshi general stories even if they're one shots!

take care
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
AWE this was so sweet. Especially, when Nephrite told Makoto that, "I have two thousand years' worth of time to catch up with a certain brunette beauty,...". Sounds like the charmer to me.

Michiru was right to tell Hotaru that Makoto's fortune would say 'happily ever after'.

What a good one-shot. Good job.
Moonygirl'04 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I LOVED IT! It was one of the absolute best stories I have ever read in my life and I am not lying!