Reviews for With the Wind
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
A deep well writen Fic :)
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was a very sad story. It even made me cry.

Do you plan on writing more?
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow, I love your style, it's so poignant and your choice of words is so careful and effective, beautiful. wonderful work in capturing the voices of the characters. I look forward to reading more.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
It's a lovely introspective piece, simple and subtle in a way; I like the way you write Sakura, and I think it's incredibly true to her character. Thank you so much for writing!
StandInTheRain95 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
sad in a good way. nice job.
Sireen Silverspinner chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Deserving of more reviews; very insightful. Definitely a good look.
CrystalRoseGoddess24556 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow!
whitejaderabbit chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Well-done. It's so sad and bittersweet. I thought I was eating dark chocolate. ;_;
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
*eyes pop and fall out of sockets* God, you are insane. You do know that, right? INSANE. See, I can't write stuff like that. If you looked at my writing *this is not an ad campaign, just an example* you would see that.

Continue writing!

MKRA
Shirasaki Rei chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
you know what? I love this fic! Nice writing! and trust me, I usually hate fics on Sakura. Not this one though. thanks for sharing this with us!
One Silver Tear chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Shutup I love it you little fucktard!
waterfox96 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
i love it that was really good!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I loved it, and it was wonderful. And maybe she will love him forever, but the feeling will fade... Very cute.
sna chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I thought this was a really nice piece, especially the simple, heartfelt way Sakura goes through her feelings and the detached and quite broken way she sees herself now that her heart is dust. Well done, a nice idea, brilliant imagery and a good tone overall. Yay!
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow, you are the first to make me like Sakura! I usually can't stand her, but in this fic she's so real... It's sad, but I loved it You're a very talented writer! Ciao