Reviews for Two Tarisian Ales
Yarn Weaver chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Aaaaahhhhhhh! My poor poor heart torn to pieces. Poor Carth waiting for Revan. Thanks for the heartbreak I love this.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Poor Carth. Must have been hard for him. Great job
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
To be posted 30 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post KOTOR: Carth wait’s the one night of the week he allows himself, hoping she will return.

For a moment, I thought I had read this already, then I discovered it is the prequel to the third bottle which I did read back in 2007 over at kotorfanmedia.

Like the other story, it shows the descent into depression of Carth as he waits for his love to return. The sheer stubbornness of his actions tell of someone unwilling to admit defeat, right down to the ring he carries.

Pick of the Week
PadmeKSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I really liked this story. I ached for Carth at the end of KOTOR, and for Revan. I always imagined he'd end up doing something like this. The disjointed style of writing helped to emphasize his mood and his thoughts. Good job.
Sweet A.K chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very good! I loved it!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Great story! I just came across this one and wondered what Carth was doing right after Revan left.

Will check out the other stories you've written.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was beautiful. You can feel his pain.

Great job.
Kallamae chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Simply beautiful.
Alaynna chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
this is so well done. it's my favorite KOTOR story, seriously. i don't agree with Wild's Daughter. you can so start with and. it may not be *technically* gramamtically correct, but real, published authors do it all the time. it's wonderful, you can feel what the characters are feeling and sympathize. it's beautiful. sorry for raving but i really love it.

~*((JADE))*~
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Very good story.
noneko chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow, I completely forgot to review... sorry!

I liked this when I first saw it, and I still like it. The literary repetition worked wonderfully and created a nice flow to the story, and the subject matter was touching as well as realistic. The characters are spot on, the story is spot on, and it creates a very moving piece. Nice work.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
cute. You don't start a sentence with and, so the the "And he drinks" and the last three are wrong. It also detracts from the pleasure of reading it.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
That was just wonderful. You have a real knack for turning a phrase. I especially love the second to last line, and just in general how you can elicit real emotion from your readers (this one anyway) without it being schmaltzy or over dramatic. Very nice, subtle work. I really enjoyed it.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Mm. I like it. Bumps. Poor Carth.
StatlerWaldorf chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Out of all of the KotOR fics I've read, I think that this one has the best portrayal of Carth's emotions over Revan leaving that I've seen. Kudos!