Reviews for When Mary Attacks!
Darkening Light chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Oh man. I don't follow wresling that much but jeez! This has GOT to be the best thing I've read (which concern Mary Sues)

Destroy them! Destroy them all them bitches!

Was a moment there heh. Very nice work. Keep it up!
Spinnar chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Ha, ha...sweet story! You gotta continue!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
LMFAO! The Hurricane part almost brought me to tears with laughter! I imagined that and nodded, knowing that would be something he'd do. It's a good thing Randy got out of there! Who knows what that Sue may have done to him if she saw him... x_x

I hate it when everyone makes Triple H out to be a bad guy when it's an OC/Randy pairing. Ding dong the wicked Sue is dead! But poor Ric. An eyeball? Gross! Oh, and poor boyfriends. They got blush all over their faces. LOL. YAY! SUE PARTS! I'd like one, please. Preferrably a head so I can throw darts at it and try to hit it in the middle of it's forehead. Uh oh... Chris has an idea. I think I'm going to go hide now... That was a really funny chapter! Can't wait to find out what the plan is!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
LMAO! I must say this is one of the funniest fics I have EVER read! You portray the Sues so nicely. Qell, not nicely because they're beastly things but you have them down pat. They're always beautiful without one single thing wrong with them. It's quite annoying.

Raping Jericho? Aw, poor Chris. The end with the Sue was priceless! I burst out laughing and imagined it over and over again. Sorry, I'm twisted like that. I enjoyed this chapter. I wonder how Randy's match is going to go down...
xxmaybe chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
I'm loving this! So much of it is true! lol love it!
Lady Bern chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Hehe, I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

(This is going to be hypocritical of me since I have done a few MS works of my own, but that was a long time ago and I didn't know any better and it shall hunt me for the rest of my fanfic-ing days!)

But I can't help but laugh at how true all of this is. The MS in this category is out of control! I go through the first paragraph of about five of them and I want to gouge my eyes out with hot pokers or something.

Flawless little drama queens (kill them all…oh can I have one‘s head on a stake?) and for some reason there's a hundred different authoress all with the same idea. Scary how alike the mind works, damn conformity!
WandaXmaximoff chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
as funny as the story was. why? why does every 1 hate m.s if someone creates an o/c they are obviously gonna make 'em hot and fall in love with their current crush and whats wrong with that if people don't like m.s don't read the story. simple as!
AlKaholiK chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
I really like this story you have here. There ARE too many badly-written Mary-Sues oout there. And you're right, almost ALL of them seem to involve the same players: Orton, Keibler, Stratus, Cena, and of course, the Sue (usually the author). Sometimes you'll "luck out" and a Suethor will try to throw a curveball and put ol' Taker in there. This is real good, and I have to agree with sockospice in that this should be a must-read before posting stories to this site.

-AlKahawliQ (100 Proof)
Azrael-013 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
This is absolutely priceless... I can't believe I didn't see this sooner! I could care less about Randy myself, but no one deserves the kind of mushy torture he gets with a multitude of OCs. Love the theory of Mary Sues dying only when dashing young men don't come to their rescue. This is going on my favorites, and I look forward to your updates!
kiss316 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
*giggling* I like this. A lot! Mary Sues are the epitome of evil. I agree, there are some 'MarySue-like' stories out there that are actually well done... but the bad ones over run the place. Keep going, I want to know Jericho's idea. Knowing Jericho, it should be god! :D
Lycanthropia chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
oh yay, jericho has an idea :D keep it up, this story is great!
dollyrot chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
Hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing EVER! Good work! *bookmarks*
Tragedy Ann chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
lol I know that not all OCs are bad..I just have yet to read one that's good, but i'll be sure read your new 's good that you don't intend to rush things if you do include romance. far too many authors seem skip the explaining parts just to get to the them/superstar of choice parts.

"Because, of course, Mary Sues cannot live without dashing men saving them or tight knit friends to rescue their asses." Yep it sure seems that way.

Can't wait to see what Chris has in mind and I loved Hurricane and Lita in this chap.
R0h chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
LOL. Funny chap. I do agree with you and waiting for your new fic! I thought about the "slow building of relationship and trust, as is in real life" That is a good advice. Newayz, good chap!
MiChElLe05 chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I hate to admit that I have written a couple of OC/Randy stories (Forgive Me Please) LoL! But When I Read This I thought it was so hilarious, everything you said is true! Can't Wait to read more, keep up the good work!