Reviews for At dawn
Delaine chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
very sweet little one shot.
etherian chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is very beautifully done. The description drew me into the story well enough that I was a bit down-hearted that it had ended.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Again, I saw very few problems! Did I mention I love your writing?

How do you get most of these ideas?

You could extend this story with another one-shot. Something like Hermione gets a job at Hogwarts or just randomly shows up at dawn one month and they fall in love. Yes I am a Severus/Hermione person. But it could work.
morena-forever chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
big bad severus needs company that was sweet of hermione

*Blessed Be*
zanthia122 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very nicely written. This makes me think a lot. Thanks for writing!
Jasque chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Not a bad chapter, though I am itching to know whether there is a continuation or is this just a one-shot? Why is Hermione going to the lake anyway? Does she wants to clear her thoughts or to just see Professor Snape? Anyway nice writing ).
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I liked it a lot. Very nice. Not too much, just...nice.
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
That was sweet. This is not meant for more chapters, but it would be nice to see Severus walking from the forest and then Hermione waiting even though she has graduated...
missparker85 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
i enjoyed this very much.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
wonderful! i wonder what why she was going out everynight?
Madelynn Rae chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aw... vewwy nice.
Dodge-This chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I reallyliked your stroy, my only problem was "Many younger Potions Masters found this less important:...He is the youngest Potions Master. I dunno why but it grated on me. heh, good work tho.
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I do hope you continue with this. There are a few spelling mistakes but nothing to bad, just thought I'd let you know. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
lovely so far, can't wait to see where this goes
Innogen chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This was nice, enigmatic, and interesting.

Thank you for writing it.

Innogen