Reviews for Brother where are you?
Rorororororo chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
this seems interesting, please continue.

the only thing I would like is to see sasuke, we have only heard him, well, scream.
Sora Moto chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
This is really interesting, can't wait to see how things progress.
Taiki chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Hey there. I hope you will update this story soon. Later.
knightowl chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
This is a great story by the way they revealed the Fourth Hokages Name it's in an article on under Naruto his name is Minato Namikaze. Naruto's mother was also revealed she is where he got his personality and choice of jutsu. His cunning probably came from his father along with his ability to adapt his techniques.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
interesting please update soon.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
awesome! keep up the good work!
s chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
NO IT ISN'T NO IT ISN'T NO IT ISN'T SHUT UP PETER KIM YOU JACKASS! I'M SICK OF YOUR STUPIDITY! THE ONLY THING YOU EVER CONTRIBUTE IS TO SUGGEST A MAJOR BASHFEST!

EITHER WRITE YOUR OWN FIC TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM OR SHUT THE HELL UP!
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Okay...

-JWchan -
kaztsar chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
i thought it was ok...

the setup was unremarkable... i found myself skipping paragraphs here and there...

i liked the concept, i think it would benefit from a rewrite, if you would like any suggestions, feel free to e-mail me.
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
It is nessary to bash the NWC and their family since I despise them in the first place,S. Can you set the story after the failed wedding? I would like to see Itachi somehow found a way to contact Ranma and told the truth about his family?
Shlandria chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
This story is realy good. Keep it going.
NeoDarkcloud chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
i like the story please update soon.
s chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Hey...Peter Kim... shutup. Your obsession with bashing the NWC is stupid and annoying. Especially when it's no necessary to the story.

Everywhere you go that's your only real comment and you never really do much of anything to help the writers.

Now as for the Fic in question. I like the idea and am waiting very much to see where you will take it. Would be interesting if Itachi was able to get Ranma back before the Uchiha massacre.

I'm still wondering what exactly caused Ranma to go from one world to the other. And what the relationship will be like between the three Uchiha brothers.
Brother where are you chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
This story looks like it could have a lot of potential if it keeps getting updated. Although there are some things I don't like the main one is the length of the chapters, they are way to small and vague. Anyways just keep updating as much as you can and hopefully fix these small problems. Otherwise a good fic so far. Shadowbndg
Innortal chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Weird, but in a good way.