Reviews for Son of Sin
Mayseata chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This story is amazing and I hope you release another chapter soon
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i think it's safe to say that this is an abandoned project? XD

i'm just curious.. i would have liked to see where you were going with this :)
nonkisaru chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
hey, i really love you fic, if you could continue it that would be rockin. it is really well written which makes reading it enjoyable, heehee. thanks

nonkisaru
Drachegirl14 chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I know you haven't updated for close to three years, but maybe you could finish it? Or maybe I could?
Hikari chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Aha. Sos. That made me giggle x3

*shuffles off to read the 2nd chapter*
Avelera chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
As usual I love your interpretation of Auron and Rikku and you've managed to modernize them very well! I can't wait for more of this fic, please update! (btw, is that pyrefly-love yahoo group still active?)
cupcakegirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I'm hoping you're still around writing this, you're such an inspiration to me. Please let me know if you're writing or not! :)
Syncopative chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
It sounds like you're discontinuing this story from the reviews? I hope not, I really do.

I'm more of a TxY fan, and never thought much of Auron and Rikku together, but I actually don't mind it at all in this story. For the first time, it seems like a pretty feasable idea to me-besides the illegal age differences, but you've already addressed that, so it's okay. P

So, please don't discontinue, PLEASE? (

_

Fav story
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Meep! Don't discontinue, this fic is beyond extraordinary. It bests the other Auron comes back somehow fics by far.

You are indeed a very talented writer. n_n

Please continue someday. ;D

-Raggle
Emmy-Chan chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
I think I love you. o_o

Really, I do.

More. AuRikku is LOVE.
Koneko chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Did this story get deleted once? I remember liking it.
tidusXyuna637 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
hrm ok.. its been almost exactly 5 months since i last reviewed. how come no update yet? lol why? hmm anyways i hope you update soon because i dont want see this fic die.
Fyreyes chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Kant wait for more man! Hurry up and update! ;D
fayth03 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
WAH! please update soon!
Marvy chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
If you don't continue this, I might have to...do something irrational. o.o UPDATE! Please and thank you.

Love,