Reviews for Gone
ERJasandrea13 chapter 1 . 11/22
I really need Esmé and Jacques in my life 3 This is glorious! Esmé and Jacques are the two persons that I need to know about, the two are very interesting and full of mysteries. And I may or may not ship them together a bit XD
teacrumb chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Horrible in the BEST possible way. I love you for this. *weeps in the corner* chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i think i like this so much really because esme and jacques are two charater in the books that we sadly didn't hear enough about before the series ended. Another reason being i always wondered what i know...
chiba-x-thanks chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I didn't comment before, but I love this story. The last line was great, and I love how you explored the characters to get a better view of who they really are during this, rather than making Esme one-sided evil and Jacques one-sided good.

Loved it

BreannaOrClyde chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Experimntal Angel234 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
*Tears form in her eyes* Oh that was so sad! * Grabs the end of Alex's long black trench coat and blows her nose into it.*

Andre and Tina: *Winces* Ew...

Alex: I won't be needing this for a while *Throws his coat off him*

Andre: Anyway, that was a vey dramtic fic. Then again that's what A Series Of Unfortunate Events are made for aaren't they?

God! Saying the full title was a mouth full!

Tina: *Blinks several times cutely* Why do you say it then?

Andre: *Jabs her thumb to my direction* She'll hit mw wiht MY Lightning Crossbow.

Tina: Ouch...

Alex: The summary was good and the story it self was very nice. *Gulps as I glare at him* I mean DREADFULLY SAD and HORRIBLY well written.

Me: *Smiles and pets Alex on his head* Good boy.

Tina: *Giggels*

Andre: *Snickers loudly*

Alex: *Frowns and continues* Anyway, here you go *Hands over a Cd full of sad love songs* Can't blame us if you burst out crying. Ja Ne! (Bye in Japanese)

Tina: *Looks at the CD contents* Whoa!

Andre: What retard?

Tina: The arthuor is SO gonna cry! Contains Kelly Clarkson's: Becuase of You, The Trouble With Love Is and Addicted. Clay Aiken: Invible and a lot more! *Grabs a raft*

Andre: *Grabs an umbrella* Oh boy...
P chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is a really excellent story. Great job.
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Beautiful. So wonderful. I loved it.
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Ooh...very good :) I liked the deeper look into the characters of Esme and Jacques...very, very nice. Thanks for posting.
sdkgfdikgfhd chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Absolutely AWESOME!
RockSunner chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
A nice, dark, character study. I liked the way those lines from "Little Snicket Lad" came into Jacques' mind.
MLynnBloom chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow. That was uber, fantastically good. I loved your story because it's really rare to see some good quality writing under ASOUE anymore. Or maybe I like it so much because I'm a sucker for angst. ;) Anyway, it was awesomely good, even with the simple, sweet-and-short plotline from Book the Seventh, and I hope more ppl will recognize this great fic.

OOh chapter 1 . 3/3/2005