Reviews for The Red Ribbon
C.M. Wilson chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
So cool. Love it I cant wait to see the rest!
Kiros Razer chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
This seemed like a good fic, I wish that you had updated it more.
anonomys chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
hello enkie, your red ribbon story is really good could possibly finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
please finish the red ribon story, its really interesting and getting good so far.
StarlitNight chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
There's not a lot of GenShi stories out there so... PLEASE CONTINUE! I've seen your name and story in a lot of places... You stick with the name, enkie. I just keep changing my name, but I'm just an anonymos reader. Update soon!
BeauDisaster chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Good story! please update soon!
sehellys chapter 5 . 7/17/2006

a great story

how is it that you haven't updated in more than a year?

you can't do that

and leaving it with a cliffy, too :oI

i just found this story,

and though i'm very sleepy and it's 2 am and i wanted to be in bed for three hours at least

i couldn't help but read this

and let me make this clear once more,

it's a great fic

i absolutely love it

and i know it's been a while but would you mind updating?

*prettyplease* I can iumagine a lot of reader's are waiting for it

anyway have a great time, byebye -
Joecavegal chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Very interesting, I'm a slight fan of Genma and Shizune type stories, I'll be checking for updates :P
Kittycatcharm chapter 5 . 3/22/2006

Oh, I love it! But you haven't updated in a year... :(

Well, hopefully, you'll be back... eventually... This really is an excellent story so far.
starwishes chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
You better update soon! - This is an awesome fic, and you got awesome talents too!
Rizzy chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Wonderful! Please update soon :D cant wait to see what happens next
Berserk chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Wow, I really like this. Found it on the narutofan forums and you've got 95% of Naruto FFN writers beat at the very least.

It's nice to see what happens outside of naruto or the whole rookie nine world.
fishhead chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This story is...great. Marvelous. Magnificent. Awesome. Astonishing. Remarkable. Prodigious. Anything else good you can add. Please, please countinue this story,I'm begging you. I know you havn't updated since one year ago(almost), but if..when you read this, please...countinue.
alliedoll chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
wow! just when things were starting to get good too. I know it's been a while, but we await your update.
Endless chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
huh? that's all? you have to update! this is too good to be felt hanging! P

i finished the 5 chapters in one sitting. i really enjoyed reading it. ) there are so few, straight shizune-romance fics out there. hope you'll find the inspiration to finish this piece. till then! )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »