Reviews for Without A Word
rpeh chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a nice little one-shot. Very fluffy but that's exactly what it's supposed to be. I'm not sure Hermione would have been quite so immediately forgiving, but I don't care. I loved this.
tied chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lovely story
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I found this cute little story on Bobmin's favorites, and enjoyed it very much. I hope you are still out there writing something, whatever it may be.

Korval chapter 1 . 6/5/2011

Don't know if I never reviewed this or if all the reviews got lost, but...

This is one of my favorite stories and I have read it at least a dozen times over the last few years along with another favorite "Harry Potter and the Time Turner."

Very vivid/visual writing style.

I really hope you someday write another H/Hr story!

Thanks for sharing!

riegert8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
It something of a terror how upset Hermione became over the fact that Harry had left without telling her, it funny when Hermione attacks Draco and his group of low life's. I admit that I disappointed that Draco got away with calling Hermione a mudblood, the reason I came up with is the fact that McGonagall was there not long after Hermione stunned Draco and it old castle so Draco words would carry so that McGonagall would have heard what he said. I think that it little harsh that she think that her brother and his dorm mates are not brave, I think there smart enough to stay out of the eye of the storm. The best part of the story when Harry & Hermione told each other how they about each other, This was really fun to read.
Dragonstorm316 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I just wanted to pop off a quick review that I thoroughly enjoy this lil one shot it would have been nicer to have a bit more back story but hey I am not too picky so long as it is quality work.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
very cute, though if i had been in hermione's place once harry was better i would have completely yelled his ears off, still, very nicely done
pstibbons chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Ahyanah chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Sigh...I readlly like the part which Hermione starts blasting things. Insensible, and slightly violent Hermione is Hot!
GreyAB chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Now that was a nice fluffy little story, very enjoyable.
Gemhull chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i really loved this story...any chance of you carring it on lol...
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
That was beautiful. Very nicely done.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
A perfect, one-shot Harry/Hermione, romance fan fiction.
Ashlee chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
this is a good story. I liked it a lot!
gu61 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
AWESOME story, I really enjoyed it