Reviews for Rope Bridge
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow! U wrote this for the class? Did they know it was ispired by a video game? I'm not surprised ur teacher read this aloud-it was really good! Really interesting-poor Cloud! I do have a question, tho. Did it really happen like that? I've never played the original game, I've just become a fan of the game recently (mainly because of Crisis Core, such a good game! I hope they do end up making a remake of FF7, so I can know the story more!) Well, I'm so glad I clicked on this story! Good luck w/ ur others!:)
Whizzler chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
aw its cute you should make it a full story instead of a one shot
Evil Mina chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This is great! I love your writing (descriptive without getting in the way of the story). I felt sorry for Cloud; I love it when fics touch on Cloud's past as a social outcast instead of just portraying him as a cool, confident hero. I'm surprised that Tifa's father was so abusive to him, though, although we don't know much about him in the game, so I suppose it's possible. Anyways, good job!
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
It's ideas like this that always remind me to not put Cloud and Tifa together. Even if I like Tifa, too.

Beautiful.

I can see why your instructor read it aloud. I'm just amazed you're allowed to write fanfiction for class.

Lovely.

Have I said enough? Prolly not. I just think it's interesting how realistic you think.

~Cendrillo