Reviews for Strange Glue
please continue the story
RainBlueWater chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
10 out of 10 for this story
ReoccuringComatose chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
I was looking through a few old stories (new ones seem to lack the quality of the old writers) and I happen to come across this one. I love the character development in each of these chapters. There's an ikling of tragedy in each as well. Probably too much to hope for, but please update.
Willmaster chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Oh yes I like this one, yes indeedy...loving Ravens personality and the whole 'end of all' world you made...Cyborg was a sad case and Robin...well, nuff said.

Simply sublime command of the english language, I love every word of it...kinda hard to get my head around at two in the morning but I'm a sucker for good writing.

Yep, I give it a rating of 'Kick Ass' and my own personaly 'Feck YEAH!'

Write more, this thing needs lots of long chapters with helpings of the BBTer thing going on.

Keep it up, its a fav!
Jee Willikers chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
The world you've created in the future is pretty far out...in a good way. The characters feel like they're adjusting realistically to these changes, and I love the Terra-centric plot. Says a lot, since I wasn't all that interested in her character before.

I know it's been awhile since you updated this story but I just wanted to let you know that I'm faving it...now I'm off to peruse some of your other stuff. :D
Honorious chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
I simply love this story. It's not very often I find such a well written story. It's got a good plot, and you write the characters so well. I usually like more upbeat stories, but every now and then I come across a good apocalyptic like this one. I really hope you'll update again.
Tina chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
To Be Continued...? THEN WHY DONT YOU CONTINUE, DAMMIT!

Plweease? Its been five months. FIVE MONTHS!
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
This is such a great story. I mean, the reason I never liked apocalypse stories was because this is the part that's usually ignored. And people can band together against circumstance; go pay a game of laser tag with a bunch of complete strangers. You'll form teams that work well together, I've seen it happen. At the same time there are people who strike out on their own and people who just give up.

I love the game with the wishes. I used to play a game similar to that with a lot of people I'm never going to see again, only our version was that you said a wish and the other person said "Wish granted, but..." and added something to it, and you kept going back and forth.

You do a great job of portraying everyone's reactions to this world. I've seen dead bodies, and I work for a vet so I'm used to blood and gore, and people just don't realize the kind of damage that does to someone.
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'm intrigued. I like post-apocalypse stories. I hate apocalypse stuff but I love the POST-apocalypse stuff, oddly enough. It calls to me. It seems much easier to pull off a harebrained apocalypse plot than a plot that deals with the aftermath of the apocalypse, and really, the more inricate one is much more interesting.

After all, I keep telling my friends I'm going to live forever or die trying, and that they're coming along for the ride, but they don't seem to believe me.
inactive-22220 chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
An excellent parody-piece to say the least! You've captured the Titan's semblance's rather professionally (though Raven seems a bit more drear than usual). I look forward to the next upcoming chapter...

suki9870
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Scribbler, are you planning on updating soon? ...I know authors hate it when people say that, but every time I finish a chapter you wait a bit, and I think it's a dead story again. Anyway, it's the best Teen Titams fic I've read to date, so I hope you continue.
Go0se chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
Hm... This chapter seems a little weird. Still awesome, honestly, but for some reason it seems a little out of ring with all the other chapters. Or maybe it was just because it's so short. Ill get back to you.
Go0se chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I know thhis is getting repetitive, but./.. there just isnt else I can think of saying. So Ill justadd more synonims, then.

This is absolutely, terrificly, gorgeously, complexedly, totally and mind-blowingly amazing.
The.Hoppy chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Scribbler-san! You updated! Huzzah. Poor Starfire. She was like the light of the group, and now she's fading.
MyAibou chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Another excellent entry. The stuff with the kids was so precious and sad and hopeful all at once. The bit about not wanting to think about how good a father BB would've made was very poignant.

As always, I love the little touches. the description of the difference between fresh paper and paper that's been written on. So small, and yet... YES! I'd never thought about it, but it is so right on. This is the kind of stuff that really brings your work to life.