Reviews for Smatterings
Sera Luanma chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Lovely. Some of the stuff was very poignant.
Shinimegami7 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
nice! I particularily liked the Jiraiya and Tsunade one... I feel so sad for them. Awesome stories!
Ms Trick chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I also enjoyed this a lot. The insight into Tsunade was refreshing and really well done.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I liked this. Cause it's honest and not mushy - which really doesn't fit Sasuke and Naruto's relationship at all. Beautifully written.
wellduh chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Wow. Personally, I liked "Polarity", "Turns", and either the fourth or fifth of the third chapter best. But all of it is great.
Alix chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
simply blew my mind away. Don't stop.
ThyLaSlain chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Holy crap. If the last two drained the words right out of me, this one sucked it out forcefully. O.o So beautiful...gah. ok. i shouldn't write reviews. i suck at them. lol. but. wow. don't ever. EVER stop writing. EVER.
ThyLaSlain chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
So ok. I was planning to give you a brilliant review for a brilliant piece of pose. but no. can't.

Yes. I love the last one. Who doesn't I wonder...But yes. I do. I have to thank you for writing these. They're gorgeous. wonderful. BEAUTIFUL even.
ThyLaSlain chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I suppose I could put all these reviews in the last chapter.

But what fun woutld THAT be?

:D

Anyway. Wow. These were gorgeous. I really really don't have the words for these...just...wow. I'm sorry. how am I supposed to give you THREE reviews. lol. I'll be crap at it. but, honestly, you should "drabble" more. That brought tears to my eyes.
zejeni chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Oh man. The way you write, I love it. Especially the way you characterize. It's dead on. After reading, the only thing I can think is "That's exactly how it is." *loves*
a fool's paradise chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
I didn't really like the first chapter-not up to your standards, I have to say. The imagery was nice, but not as fluid as I'm used to from your writing.

The second, I have to say, was gorgeous, though. Totally made up for the first. There's a sort of underlying yearning that runs through it that I've felt in the series itself. Beautiful.
hujin chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
i sort of think of the word "regret" when I'm reading this...

like it! keep going!
Jijabi chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
If only more authors wrote at this level. I loved the characterization. It really made me pity Jiraiya.

Please continue this. I really enjoy reading it.
Jijabi chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I always have loved your stuff. I don't normally like SasuNaru, but this was really well written.