Reviews for Snowing on the Beach
ColorsAndWords chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
That is not what dark matter is. You are thinking about anti-matter.
I-Write-Mush-And-I-Like-It chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Charlie's only 5' 6".
AalinaHockeyfan chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
Alice I chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I have just begun this piece and I am enjoying it immensely.

As I continue I will post thoughts and comments.

Good work
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
WOOH! Go Lily go! Man, I am STILL in love with this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever. I Loved the writting on the forehead incident. Too funny.

You've played the Charlie/Amita angle very well. Though the dorktastic 'shipper side of me is yearning for some action. Of SOME sort. From SOME pair. Terry and Don. Amita and Charlie. Hell, I'd take Alex and Lily. *grin* I am in withdrawl. I think I need help. Is there a 12 step 'Shipper program? I swear, I am addicted to the stuff.

ANYWAY, I love this story. Updatge soon.
oceanavenue15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is a great story! I noticed you haven't updated in quite awhile, and wanted to make sure that you were still writing. I would love to see a Charlie/Lily paring. They'd be so cute together!
Alamo Girl chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
Good update.

I can't really see why Alan would be pissed at Don for sending agents to his house to protect Charlie and the girl - Alan would probably invite them in and fix drinks, not get mad.

The bathroom scene was funny. I liked the dream scene of them dancing too-gives us a better view of what dancing with her was like for Charlie.

Descriptions are well written, I liked David explaining the AACJ. I hope more Lily comes out in the next chapter. Is this organization planning on using Lily to make the weapon? Does she really know that much about it, or is that smart? Cause it doesn't make sense to kill the scientist mother(who is the brains behind the invention)-and take the girl to make this weapon.

I hope to learn more about this plot in upcoming chapters! Great job! Keep it up!
Artemis Rain chapter 7 . 5/6/2005
Wow. What a beautiful story. I love the way you have so elegantly interwoven Charlie and Lily's experiences with losing their mothers and methods of dealing with the grief. I'm just fascinated by the connection between them. Please update again soon!
deichtine chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
I've finally read through the whole thing and had to say I'm really, really enjoying this. Lily is a sweet character, and I like what you're doing with Alex.

"Am I drunk?" The way you didn't describe Charlie's dancing, or even really refer to it as such, but described the reactions to it, was absolutely priceless. Excellent, excellent strategy, very well done.

Your plot is interesting; it will be fascinating to see how you resolve it. I'll be watching this one.
BethB chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
This is probably one of the most well-written Numb3rs stories I've seen to date. You have a wonderful command of the language, and your descriptions are amazing. Thanks for the pleasure!
Zubeneschamali chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
My first review, but I've enjoyed every chapter. I love the touches of description here and there, and your original characters are great. Keep up the good work!
Alamo Girl chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
Yes! An Update!

I like the tension in the classroom, and Amita's stall tactic. I laughed when she called Lily "Amita". Don's reaction to the almost kidnapping was good-though the circumstances surrounding the fake CIA agents was a little muddled in the interrogation room.

The "dancing" scene could have been more developed, probably funny! *grin*

I like the connection of Charlie and Lily-but I'll tell you now, I'm not an Amita/Charlie shipper. I like them better as friends/collegues.

This kid Alex needs to be fleshed out more, but I'm sure you'll do that in upcomming chapters. Liked him walkin in on Lily...*grin*...wonder what Charlie would have said if he'd seen Alex do that to her? Or if Charlie had walked in her dressing! *evil grin*

Good luck on your tests, update soon!

Alamo Girl
pucktofaerie chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Alrighty then. Nice little surprise ending for me. In the future, don't hestitate to send the same chapter to me more than once, especially when you add this big of a chunk on. I didn't really notice anything, but ya know...I don't mind looking over something twice. Don't forget to undue the bold print before you post! The sections that I highlight in bold are so that you'll know that those are the sections my notes refer to-they aren't meant to stay that way. But other than that, I like what you did, and I like the ending. Can't wait to see what's next. If you have more, don't let AP tests get in the way of you sending it to me. How ironic that we're both seniors? Crazy. Anywho, keep up the great work, and send more soon!
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
good chappy
A'maelamin chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I Absolutley love this story. I came across it by chance and read it, and it is one of the best NUMB3RS stories that I have read (though there aren't many out there). I would love to see you update it sometime. Thanks for the awsome read.