Reviews for The Hero
Alekay22 chapter 7 . 4/13
Please update! This story has excellent imagery and I can feel it mounting to a great climax. I can't wait for Hermione to finally meet Snape and everything else!
Miravisu chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
*giggles*

As always, I hope there'll be more to this story :D
vgriffin4 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
this is an amazing story please please update or if you have somewhere else please say so it's really really good vicky
padslet chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
hehehe poor sev will he come back to magic?
Jennifer Ryan chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
I just found this story today - awesome! It's different and interesting and I hope you continue it.
Aubrey Mishel chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
The PinkCorsair

Wow. I am so glad that severus didn't blow a gasket at the who goliath.. Goliath certainly suited him great choice of name.. I hope he doesn't have the same fate as the bible character. This story is very intriguing and I hope that you continue to update it. I must admit I had given up hope! I wonder if the plant will have a significance in the future, will it play a major part in Severus having his magic back? Is lisa going gto give it a name?

..~*Selene*~..

P.S Update A.S.A.P.

I Hope hermione finds Severus Soon. I also wonder if he still thinks about the kiss she gave him... *hint*hint*
Readerforlife chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
love it so far. cant wait for more
SevereWrath chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Excellent story! You have a very nice setup - Snape's experimental potion was suprisingly original - and the plot is progressing very well.

Well done on keeping all the characters and subplots seperate and up to date; nice to see Teddy Nott react in such away (ignorance, and also Snape's earlier comment about him witnessing his mother's death).

I like the complications you've introduced: Snape is well-hidden, but the child introduced a few chinks (Goliath, Floramagus discovery, etc). It promises a nice, slow evolution - and I suspect a confrontation between Snape and Granger that keeps Snape's existence hidden until he creates a potion to restore his powers. That'd be a nice opportunity for Granger's hero-worship to deepen into love, and Snape's scathing attitude at life to mellow a trifle (though not too much).

Anyway - this story is developing into one of my favorites, easily. Good work.
Marching Knight chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This is awesome.
writerdragonfly chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I love this so far. I do hope that you update this soon.

Black-Widow-Girl
aimdiscord chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
And you are my hero! Mostly for writing the African Giant Eagle Owl into your story - they are so pretty ! Whee! I like the part where she says "his name is Goliath!" ANd Snape replies, "Of course it is." Very funny. :)
alkr chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
This is a FANTASTIC STORY :D I hope you update really soon please!
junewilliams7 chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
You updated! (cries with happiness) So glad to see that Lisa made it out safely and found him. Hermione was a bit mean to Teddy, and I hope his life improves now. I hope Sevvykins grows to like Goliath and feeds him lots of rats, or else Goliath may go find his own food - and it won't be out of a can! Hmm, rat-breeding chores for Lisa...

I still think Lisa has some 'splaining to do, re why there is blood on her cloak. Plus she should have questions re terms she just heard like Muggle-born, You-Know-Who, war tax, and DE; and when can she get more ice cream... snert!

And how the heck are you doing, Pink? Lemmeno if you need a pinch-hitter beta, 'cuz it looks like Nakhash is on vacation. "Spiting Iris" would never pass her. Okay, get back to your keyboard!

~ June W.
Sue chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Yippee! You're back :-)
Rani chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Glad to see this story being continued.