Reviews for The Hero
Miravisu chapter 7 . 9/2/2010

As always, I hope there'll be more to this story :D
vgriffin4 chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
this is an amazing story please please update or if you have somewhere else please say so it's really really good vicky
padslet chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
hehehe poor sev will he come back to magic?
jennifer ryan chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
I just found this story today - awesome! It's different and interesting and I hope you continue it.
Aubrey Mishel chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
The PinkCorsair

Wow. I am so glad that severus didn't blow a gasket at the who goliath.. Goliath certainly suited him great choice of name.. I hope he doesn't have the same fate as the bible character. This story is very intriguing and I hope that you continue to update it. I must admit I had given up hope! I wonder if the plant will have a significance in the future, will it play a major part in Severus having his magic back? Is lisa going gto give it a name?

P.S Update A.S.A.P.

I Hope hermione finds Severus Soon. I also wonder if he still thinks about the kiss she gave him... *hint*hint*
Readerforlife chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
love it so far. cant wait for more
SevereWrath chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Excellent story! You have a very nice setup - Snape's experimental potion was suprisingly original - and the plot is progressing very well.

Well done on keeping all the characters and subplots seperate and up to date; nice to see Teddy Nott react in such away (ignorance, and also Snape's earlier comment about him witnessing his mother's death).

I like the complications you've introduced: Snape is well-hidden, but the child introduced a few chinks (Goliath, Floramagus discovery, etc). It promises a nice, slow evolution - and I suspect a confrontation between Snape and Granger that keeps Snape's existence hidden until he creates a potion to restore his powers. That'd be a nice opportunity for Granger's hero-worship to deepen into love, and Snape's scathing attitude at life to mellow a trifle (though not too much).

Anyway - this story is developing into one of my favorites, easily. Good work.
Marching Knight chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
This is awesome.
writerdragonfly chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I love this so far. I do hope that you update this soon.

aimdiscord chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
And you are my hero! Mostly for writing the African Giant Eagle Owl into your story - they are so pretty ! Whee! I like the part where she says "his name is Goliath!" ANd Snape replies, "Of course it is." Very funny. :)
alkr chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
This is a FANTASTIC STORY :D I hope you update really soon please!
junewilliams7 chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
You updated! (cries with happiness) So glad to see that Lisa made it out safely and found him. Hermione was a bit mean to Teddy, and I hope his life improves now. I hope Sevvykins grows to like Goliath and feeds him lots of rats, or else Goliath may go find his own food - and it won't be out of a can! Hmm, rat-breeding chores for Lisa...

I still think Lisa has some 'splaining to do, re why there is blood on her cloak. Plus she should have questions re terms she just heard like Muggle-born, You-Know-Who, war tax, and DE; and when can she get more ice cream... snert!

And how the heck are you doing, Pink? Lemmeno if you need a pinch-hitter beta, 'cuz it looks like Nakhash is on vacation. "Spiting Iris" would never pass her. Okay, get back to your keyboard!

~ June W.
Sue chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Yippee! You're back :-)
Rani chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Glad to see this story being continued.
Lynda chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Lovely to see a new chapter today! I was shocked to hear Harmione go at Ted like that since He wan't there at the scene of the "crime". I guess I would have thought she would have used some self constraint...but maybe that stubborn pride of her's got the better of her and she snaped. Lisa keeps getting more dear in this story. I thought her interaction with Snape was well written. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.