Reviews for Not So Holy Matrimony
PhoenixPatronus chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I actually wanted to start praising this story at this point ( really, this poem? Great, I tell you ) but now I simply DEMAND the NEXT CHAPTER!
Kayla chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
So.. Judging by the abrupt ending that you wrote 4 years ago.. I'm guessing that this story is abandoned. *sniff* Pity, it's actually funny and entertaining as hell. So if you ever read this [which I seriously doubt you will] you should write more
Pai1995 chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Haha, this chapter mae me laugh SO MUCH.

ps, it's Evan's for PRIME MINISTER. Not President; we don't have those over here in good old England.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
awesome game! great plot for lots of fun!
tavisa chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
Chloe chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Hy, well I'm not really use to this but as I really love your storry, I decided to go on and post a review...

All of this to say that I like the way you write about the marauders, they're behaving and all plus Lily , the onlt one problem so far is that i think it is a pretty good storry whit events and suspens, and you like so much to read some more about it.

To know if James' mother gonna live or not, and to see how sirius and remus are gonna manage this mariage thing(I relly love those two I should say) so I hope so much that sme new chapters are or have been thought.

thanks for the story it is great really

PS: sorry for the faults(I suppose there might be some) I don't always speak english very well .
Slasharific chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
So, er, are you ever going to write any more of the story?
immovinout chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
Why on Earth would you leave it off there! This story is so good!
katie chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
Wow! This story is AWESOME! But please please please please add new chapter... I luv it, I really do! I can't tell you nothing 'bout grammar mistakes or other kind of shit cuz I'm not paying attention to it ;p But whole story is great! It's funny etc. etc... I don't know if you understand something of that comment cuz I write really chaoticaly and I'm not certain if I use proper words cuz I'm tired and I'm too lazy to look it up in dictionary xD ADD NEW CHAPTER!
EmilytheWicked chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
awesomely sweet. haha. Remus and Sirius fanservice... oh my dear lord. loving it... I really hate the mooshy gooshy, 'i wuv you' stuff with R/S, so this is so enjoyable. _
EmilytheWicked chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
AW! lovin' it. weird thing is, is that i've always hoped something like a LilyandJames situation would happen to me... but haha, all the guys that like me are nothing like James!

Good chapter!
EmilytheWicked chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
lovely... i may not review many more chapters, until i get home from school... because i'll be too enchanted to stop and review!

~~loves and kisses,

halfbloodprinc17 chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
So Great! Never Read Anything Like This! Funny And Clever, Therefore I Must Conitnue Readin;
Emerika chapter 12 . 7/27/2006

Just begging for chapter 15...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? please?

If not just read my fic Remembering to Live. It's a H/G fic and would love your opinion! Ta-tah! *hugs* Emy
Archie Smith chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
Clearly a new Tolstoy is amongst us