Reviews for sweet dreams never last
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
More please! :)
I love this story. I have also made a pair of Joey and Seto :)
onepiecefreak84 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I have enjoyed reading your fiction a lot and I was waiting for you to update it for months I hope you do so soon,pleeeeeeeese.
1enchantedgirl chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
i think u did a great job with this story. i liked the way u explored a very personal subject. it was lucid and very clean. u do have problems with spelling errors, tenses and punctuation, which could be avoided by having someone proof read after u. i also liked the way u let us see seto's thought process, i found it very interesting and tender. overall, u did a great job! i hope u get around to finishing your story. i will be looking forward to further chapters.
molly k chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
kiba in a good mood is slitly scary u
molly k chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
kiba's a big fluffy teddy bear
molly k chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
how knew kiba cood be so sweet
dancing elf chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
looks like there will be more drama coming soon-with joey's mom, seto's call, and the doctor

hope you update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I hope Joey's ok! Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
thanks for this chapter ive been waiting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo long
Geast chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Please Joey be safe don't die on me! Please update soon! Love your story!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
poor joey please update soon!
Ms Shinra chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
oh noes! Poor Jou, hope he gets better soon :)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
I like this!
dancing elf chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
sad abuot joey but maybe he'll get better
Ryasaurus-Rex chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
This is an okay story to tell the truth. It is a bit hard to read in some areas for reasons such as blood oozing or just grammar mistakes. Hope you finish the next chapter cause I'll be waiting for the next installment.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »