Reviews for Release
westwinder chapter 49 . 8/14/2013
Btw, I forgot to ask you something. Did you know you have the third highest number of reviews in the fandom? Very nice! And also, I read this on but chose to leave my review here because I understand it can be difficult for the author to get them from there. There "Release" was 65 chapters and here it was 50. I glanced through but I didn't notice anything tightened up so much that stuff disappeared. Did you combine chapters or edit it down? Thanks again for a good read!
westwinder chapter 50 . 8/14/2013
Hi!

I know you wrote this a long time ago but I wasn't in the fandom then and I wanted to give you the kudos you so richly deserve. I really enjoyed this so much! The tone was so mature and the arc was handled so deftly. The characters' voices were true to the series and that made the supernatural story line easy to slip into- that and Bobby Goren is a natural pain magnet! and John Munch so not a surprise- and it had a consistency throughout that made it a pleasure to read. So often I feel as if I'm willing stories to keep going but "Release" generated its own momentum. I was cringing when Benson and Stabler beat up Raum and was satisfied to find out the payoff was that it really was meant to be cringe worthy; it was sly and righteous. I enjoyed the thumbnail sketches of the secondary characters; especially Huang and Bishop. I was distracted by all the a/n but I bet that they were not so bad when it was read chapter by chapter and not in one big gulp like I did. I also bet that since you've matured as an author that might not be a form you would adopt. I'm sorry you never wrote the sequel you talked about or any other LOCI piece-you have a handle on the people and a knack for their language that I would happily read even after the end of the series. So thanks and here's to B/A and to me doing on the first day of my vacation not what I ought to have done but what I wanted to do!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
If Detective Sledge is all yours then you won't mind killing him off, right? I have a feeling HE is the rapist. Don't know why, but he's guilty of something that's for sure.

~Pix~
MidnightHalcyon chapter 50 . 9/22/2010
This was really amazing. I usually don't read supernatural but you made it interesting :)
Weathergirl chapter 14 . 3/31/2010
Poor Alex for being so conflicted. At least she saw some signs that he didn't want to hurt her because he cared. This story is intriguing!
Weathergirl chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
Okay speaking of curses... I don't think I can stop reading this! Well, definitely not a curse per se, but you catch my drift! :)
Weathergirl chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
/"Feeling better?" Olivia asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, I am," he said with a crooked grin. Alex rolled her eyes and turned away. No attraction, my ass, she thought as she gathered up the heavy curtains. It didn't take a detective to notice the chemistry between them. Then again, she might be seeing things that weren't there, thanks to the curse./

Hahaha! I don't think it's the curse! Well, maybe the curse of Dick Wolf. ;)
Weathergirl chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
/"It'll be like dropping a sex bomb in the city," Fin said, summing it up quite succinctly.

"Spring Break, Mardi Gras and New Year's all rolled into one," Munch said, his thin hands smoothing the front of his dark blue shirt. He leaned toward Alex. "I'll meet you in the utility closet just before dawn. You guy's aren't invited," he said to the rest of the group.\\

LOL! Love it! All of your Munch one-liners are awesome!
Weathergirl chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Sledge is all yours! I'd like to borrow Stabler and Goren for a few hours though. ;)

It's tough to watch Bobby so distant like this. Great writing! Can't say it enough!
Weathergirl chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
You write Munch and Fin perfectly! Hell all of them! Bobby has me really worried! This is excellent writing! I'm definitely hooked! A few more chapters and unfortunately, I've got to put the rest on hold.
Weathergirl chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Oh I would just LOVE to watch Dr. Huang and Goren have a psych pow-wow!

Interesting defense... Curious to see what they do with this! Your writing is brilliant!
Weathergirl chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Really REALLY liking this! Part of my wanting to see a good crossover is having these four work together. Well, the three of them so far. I love seeing Benson and Eames working together especially. They are definitely a force to be reckoned with! Looking forward to more!
Weathergirl chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
OMG! I have a feeling that's going to be the start of all my remaining 48 reviews. Okay first, Goren could be a rapist and second, he's got some sort of funky cold medina thing going on. No idea where this is going but it's very intriguing! You are doing excellent with these characters!
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMG! Just found this! I've been wanting to find a good canon SVU/CI crossover for SO long! Love SVU and CI and BA and EO (regardless of whether or not EO is in here I'm good!) Glad I found this! I'm excited! Might take me a little time to get through, but that's because of my silly professors wanting me to read a bunch of other meaningless crap. I'm paying them to do this too...? So anyway, I'm bookmarking this story and yes, you'll get more interesting reviews from me soon! Can't wait to read more.
Medea Callous chapter 50 . 6/6/2009
Wow, this is an absolutely stupendous and tremendously enjoyable fic! I just recently became a LOCI shipper, and have been reading lots of fics on FF.n.e.t. I checked this one out - the summary and a couple of chapters - but to be honest it really didn't grab me, it seemed too AU. But it was mentioned on a FF.n.e.t. LOCI chat thread, and I decided to give it a try.

GREAT JOB! It was gripping, very in-character, romantic, smexy, and very very well-paced. Not to mention well-written and proofread (the ONLY thing grammar-wise that jumped out at me was the use of "it's" instead of "its" a few times - and that's amazing for such a long fic). Really big kudos, I have to say!