Reviews for Pet Project
S.N.O.R.T. Wonderful!
Love, love, loved your story! The highs, the lows, the laughs..twists, turns, and triumphs. I loved it all...except the epilogue...it was lacking, and a disappointment, 20 yrs? And finally a wedding. The hermione you wrote about would have had him proposing way before then.. not to mention she would have given him babies. Love , Hope, and the future. Thank you for all the rest of it.
too many things happened in this one chapter and I don't know how to express this excitement, like a ride in rollercoster. Even I don't like the riding I enjoy it anyway as it will always leave some taste in my mouth
Third time of reading this and appreciating some subtle touches I'd missed before. Half candle mark as a measure of time, Snape's analogy of an animal gnawing a limb off to escape a staff meeting, my favourite brilliant but scary Hermione moment, and the joy of knowing roughly how things will develop, while being reminded of the details as they occur. Thank you, thank you for little Sev and professor Granger Snape.
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 52 . 4/8
Late to the party but, I read this story over several days. Sometimes late to the party means you don’t need to wait for the updates :-) that worked in my favour - big time!
As has been said many time, this is a well crafted story. You kept individuals to character and built the tension over time. I’ve enjoyed it and I’d like to thank you for the effort I know it must have taken. And to the readers who stuck around to give encouragement... well done! What a commitment to a story that was years in the telling.

I also wonder where you are now!? Surely you are still writing. Original work or in another fandom?
ACupples chapter 52 . 4/7
I admit to finding the epilogue a little abrupt but with such a long and deliciously detailed drama that this story was, I cannot find myself anything but in awe of your work. Thank you for sharing this piece of magic!
ACupples chapter 10 . 4/6
I just found your story on one of my other authors favorites list and I am reading it. So far I am IN LOVE with this plotline and your writing style! Major KUDOS
Ren Mashiro chapter 52 . 4/6
Darn you. You made this too good to not open my eyes to Sevmione. In all seriousness, though, this is one of the most immersive stories I've read. The detail of the world you've created is detailed, consistent, and devoid of all the standard cliches. Every time I thought you were going "formula," you surprised me with an exciting alternative. Well done to you.
Peaches chapter 52 . 4/4
This is the best fic written to date, and I've through the fic ringer.
MionePadfootLover chapter 52 . 4/6
I just found this story. I ADORE it. I haven't slept all night because I couldn't stop reading. You have a talent for showing the good and bad in all of your characters and making them infinitely human. You have an amazing talent and I hope you continue writing
Ren Mashiro chapter 29 . 4/6
Holy sh*t. I normally skim the sorting hat's songs in FF because I find them trite... but that one was refreshingly epic. Combine it with the end of chapter revelation and, hallelujah, what a chapter.
First time reader.
I like Healer Alverez.
It would be interesting to see if Vector has a crush on Snape.
Thanks.
diamondnightskies chapter 52 . 4/5
Oh, this story was AMAZING! So many creative ideas and the progression between Hermione and Snape was simply exquisite. It never feels right to me when any intimacy between them is rushed. This is absolutely one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Satisfying on all levels. Thank you infinitely for sticking with it to the end.
SunnydayToday chapter 52 . 3/29
this has been one of the most enjoyable stories ive had the pleasure of reading. thank you for all the time and effort that was put into it.
lovelyreadings chapter 29 . 3/24
snape is incredibly unlikeable in this
12,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »