Reviews for Pet Project
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 51 . 7/13
Third (fourth?) time reading this and I cried again at everyone singing Voldemort to death. Harry's growth throughout this story astounded me, and in general the depth with which you fleshed out every character, even your OCs (and Vector!) was poignant and delightful. I had a review kind of planned out but it's two AM and I stayed up just to finish this...so I forgot. XD
Thank you so much for writing!
Ahem27 chapter 1 . 7/9
Okay now I’m finished, and the rogue line was something much more satisfying than Neville! I’m glad I read this all the way through, and the ending was absolutely amazing.
Ahem27 chapter 1 . 7/9
I know I’m super late on this story but I just had a thought- is the rogue line Neville?
Anyways, this story is super engaging, and I know I’m not going to get anything done until I finish it. Thanks for the great read!
littleladyangel chapter 51 . 7/8
I never stick with a story past about 25 chapters so you know I absolutely loved this one. :) Shape is in more need of being loved than any other character in my opinion. Probably my favorite part was the sheets Hermione made. That was so touching! Loved the house elves too :)
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 39 . 7/5
I can't even begin to describe how much I love and appreciate your characterization of Ron. You did right by him in this story. He hates Snape like every non-slytherin hates him, and he's awkward and churlish, but he cares about Hermione and he isn't an idiot, regardless of his lack of grace and tact. (and the chess matches don't hurt!)
I dunno. I love Harry, and I love that he goes through a real struggle in this story, and it's him that's painted as (accurately imo) oversensitive and prone to jump to conclusions, while Ron plods along and figures things out more or less correctly, which is how it seemed to me in the books.

Fanfic loves to paint Harry as sort of an emo with a good heart, and Ron as his dumb, angry sidekick, and I know I've said this before but I just love you.
Uhh chapter 52 . 7/3
Amazing wonderful wow
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 52 . 7/4
Writing Harry Potter fanfiction during the book publishing that includes the end of Voldemort...hm. I mean, I get fanfiction that does something different than the canon. But knowing how 'it is supposed to be' influences so much. It's like writing Infinity War fan fic just before Age of Ultron and believing "Quicksilver snatched the Soul Stone from Heimdal's hand before anyone could notice. Ten trillion souls twinkled down to three: the other twin, himself, and a livid Thanos." fits so much better than canon.

The world building dedication to the elves was probably the greatest contribution. When books were published, this rapidly showed a "okay, time to wrap it up" vibe. Hacking the Dark Mark was another.
Second read-through. Still as good as the first! Thank you much for sharing this delightful work!
I have read this in one sitting. I’m tired. I’m in need a shower and I have phone calls to return. I wouldn’t change it for the world. Thank you for a brilliant story, one that consumed me from start to finish. I think this is one of, if not, the best story on fanfiction that I’ve read.
swong1267 chapter 8 . 7/1
I really appreciate your positive writing of Ron - it's pretty easy to bash him and forget the parts of his character that make him a great friend.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 18 . 7/1
I don't know if you've seen the movie or heard the song elsewhere, but "Strange Sight" by KT Tunstall from Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast is what I imagine to be S.N.O.R.T.'s official song. It amuses me.
Zatara1324 chapter 49 . 6/30
"I've come to seduce you." Great alarm forthcoming. Haha this is great!
tassy0928 chapter 52 . 6/30
I absolutely loved this story! Great writing and fantastic plot!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 11 . 6/29
I'm reading this for the...fourth time? I keep having to persuade myself to put it off a little longer before I reread, wait a year, let myself forget so it can be new again, so I don't get tired of it, but I always fail and it's always just as good as the first time anyway.

Each time I marvel at how you bring the threads of a story into play and keep the characters so compelling and so true to themselves, while doing nobody the disservice that J.K. did. (coughcoughdumbledoresnapeharryRON)

I wanted to ramble on about my favorite parts, but maybe I'll wait till I actually read them again lol
Zatara1324 chapter 47 . 6/29