Reviews for Pet Project
lulu2613 chapter 51 . 10/16
Pauline Granger, momma bear for the win!
lulu2613 chapter 50 . 10/16
And I forgot to add from the previous chapter I liked that it was also from his point of view. This might have been Hermione’s first time ever, but this was Serveus’s first time with someone he loves and someone who loves him in return and that makes all the difference.
lulu2613 chapter 49 . 10/16
You definitely left me breathless! There was no ewww!
It was chef’s kiss!
lulu2613 chapter 45 . 10/16
You do not have to bang your head in shame.
lulu2613 chapter 44 . 10/16
She kissed him! And of course he ran. There is a really good song called Everything I need by Skylar Grey that fits them perfectly. Listen to it and you will definitely see what I mean.
lulu2613 chapter 37 . 10/16
Damn that Albus! I really hope Hermione is able to clear things up.
lulu2613 chapter 36 . 10/16
My heart breaks for them all and poor Lupin.
lulu2613 chapter 34 . 10/16
I absolutely love this chapter!
lulu2613 chapter 29 . 10/16
Whoo hoo she finally realized it!
lulu2613 chapter 25 . 10/16
I just would like for once for Hermione to put Severus on the defensive for once. But i’ll try to be content with the fact that he hasn’t figured out, yet that Hermione is the reason he’s sleeping so soundly.
BlackMoth405 chapter 9 . 10/15
10/5 stars really enjoy Hermione’s enthusiasm
lulu2613 chapter 16 . 10/15
Seriously who is the rogue line?
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 10/14
Why does the food nauseate Severus?
Severus and Hermione Snape chapter 45 . 10/7
Arrosa reminds me of Olenna Tyrell from Game of thrones
imnotahorcrux chapter 3 . 10/7
y'know... I just realized that I really dislike the fact that Hermione seemed 'friendless' whenever she had a fight with Harry or Ron or both. I mean, those two could just move somewhere with their other friends while Hermione... well, she do have friends, but c'mon, for all the descriptions of how huge Hogwarts castle is and how every quidditch match in the movies seems to have a thousand students, she always chooses (or was actually unable to cause she's not good at those kind of things) to be alone (?). idk... I just really don't like that part...
13,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »