Reviews for Pet Project
Sailor's Wife chapter 52 . 4m ago
Definitely my favorite fic ever!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 43 . 7h ago
Such a clever and witty Severus! You write him well!
blacky chapter 52 . 4/18
as i am already hopelessly late because i just couldnt stop reading this i will have to make this short

A.W.E.S.O.M-E! ;)
I hope to read more from you, though it will have to wait... gotta run for now!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 41 . 17h ago
Didn't see that coming, Severus giving everything to Hermione. I love it though, and how everything he owns has a story behind it. Great chapter.
Mallory chapter 52 . 4/17
It took me way too long to get back on and read the final 3 chapters. I think I was prolonging the inevitable end. But it was fantastic! I have loved every moment of this fanfic. When I started reading this, I was not a shipper of Hermione and Snape, I thought it was weird and gross. Your well structured and put together story actually made it my favorite shipping.

P.s. I am however very upset that you still killed Fred in the end. :,',','( but I still love you and your work! lol
sevenphoenixtears chapter 37 . 20h ago
Argh curse Dumbledore and his manipulating.
Sailor's Wife chapter 9 . 4/19
oh, in living all the humor expertly placed as well as the institute in this fic! Fantastic!
Sailor's Wife chapter 6 . 4/19
OMG, S.N.O.R.T. Little Sev, and dancing Neville. On top of that a reference in your ending author's notes to Stargate! AWESOMENESS!
excessivelyperky chapter 47 . 4/18
Oh, dear. It took Hermione long enough to realize that she's going to kill Severus, and that he's already forgiven her for it.

There's more heartbreak ahead, I fear.

An aside-the more harshly the other Weasleys treat Percy, the less he is going to listen to them. After all, the twins have been trying to sabotage his career for years.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 36 . 4/18
I always think you're conversations are great. I especially liked the Harry-Ron conversation about Dark Magic. But I also like how you didn't show Dumbledore explaining what happened to the Weasleys and Lupin (though we got an idea of how Dumbledore told the story). I like how Snape gave Hermione the facts, and how Hermione is really relying on Snape.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 35 . 4/18
I like that you rewrote the start of this chapter from Snape's point of view, I always get a better understanding, and it's interesting to learn how he copes with what he has to deal with as a spy, and what he thinks of Hermione.
Perko chapter 52 . 4/17
What an epic! Beautifully executed story...I thought you captured both characters exceedingly well...the love scene was probably the closest to what I would envision such between the two. But I think my favourite part of the story was your sorting hat song...that could have been written by JK Rowling...tip of the hat...
Shellz29 chapter 52 . 4/13
Ok I must say that this has been my favorite Harry Potter fic of all time. Thank you so much for writing this. You portrayed Hermione and Severus perfectly and I wish there was a movie with this story line. I stayed up until 5:41 a.m reading this until I finally dropped. Lol. If I had to say something though, I might have been alittle sad that it took 20 years for Severus and Hermione to get married. I guess they'll never have children :/ But it might have been for the best I suppose. Anyway, again thanks for the amazing story
sevenphoenixtears chapter 29 . 4/13
A new take on the sorting hat song; it was amazing.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 23 . 4/11
He's awake! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
10,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »