Reviews for What A Time It Was
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
love it
roganjalex chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
so wonder i agree sequal pls
SarahCullen4 chapter 28 . 4/17/2012
Just ready your entire story. LOVED IT. Great job writing :)
broadway89 chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
I'm avoiding studying for all of my finals, so I decided to reread some of my old favorite gilmore girls stories.

I just sat down and read this, and even after all these years its still one of my favorites!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
amazing
Jen.RxH chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You know, I saw the title of this story

'what a time it was' and immediately clicked it, thinking fondly of 'bookends theme'

I thought, what a coincidence, and that's what I thought it was, because I know very few people who know Simon and Garfunkel.

Then I read the first chapter, and surely enough, they were indeed related.

I just want you to know (though you've probably heard around... say 865 other times) that so far the story seems great, and you've put my in a great mood with your excellent musical references.

Can't wait to continue reading.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 28 . 10/12/2010
Great story please update
writingrarities chapter 28 . 8/21/2010
I just found this epic. What a wonderfully written story!
Pearls24 chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
i love this story and love that you completed it. was wondering, checked ur homepage, where is ur link to sorry and all the other seasonal passions fics? i hope it's still up. please let me know. thanks. you can PM me
Tigermusic chapter 28 . 7/27/2009
the story is simply the most amazing fic i have ever read great job it was a pleasure to read it :)
Tigermusic chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
what a awsome and a really funny chapter..how i laughed..it was really funny hehe..keep it comming im looking forward to read more off it pretty soon :D
sholla22 chapter 28 . 3/2/2009
so i have to say i really liked this fanfic... it was fabulous!
RoryLoganFan chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
Fantastic! I love the ending; it's so full of love and promise of new beginnings. Simply fabulous. Keep up the great work!
Your fan chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
One of the best Trories ever. Seriously. I love Trory, and I love that you made them so real. Rory's conversations with Lorelai were also incredible. I could just hear Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham saying those lines! You're an AMAZING author. Please write more Trories!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 28 . 2/12/2008
Okay, so I have delegated my reviews to special occasions only. This is most probably (barring your WHW series, actually, scratch that, this is better) the best Trory I have ever read. I normally put all the stories I like on my favorites list, but let me tell you when I clean out my favorites this coming summer, your story will STAY on that list. I swear, this is the most believable romantic story I have ever read, and I am the world's biggest sappiest hopeless romantic. I cannot wait to keep reading all of your stuff. PLEASE keep writing.

All the best,