Reviews for What A Time It Was
noddingheadgirl chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
i really do love this story. its great. haha. one of the best GG stories ive read in a LONG time. :D so i cant wait for another update! :D
Kou Shun'u chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
"“I gathered from the obnoxiously lethal precious jewel on your finger there,” he referred to her ring." uh what ring? i tried looking it up but couldnt find it. and dude she shouldnt be that worried about their relationship and staying extra its only a number of months more-sure their relationship is younger than that-but he has money so visiting is quite easy.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
amazing. i love this story. can't wait to find out if she takes the internship and what happens with Tristan. update soon!
c chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
:) YAY for finally being up... i've been in suspense and am still except now i have another chapter to reread! please update soon, I wanna know what Rory is going to do!
piper-h-99 chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
deal4321 chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
Can't wait to see what Rory decides to do. More PLEASE! I know you just posted but I'm greedy...ha ha ha
Alenor chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
hm, i love it! this chappie was great. go rory with the internship offer. i think she should tell tristan, have him all excited, and have him apply to do another year abroad or something so that he can still see her. ahh well, i guess i'll just have to wait and see, lol, cya later.
Roween chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
Finally you updated! I love this story so much. Please keep up the good work.
J. Marit chapter 25 . 6/1/2005
lol. what is it with them and mulling? hehe. the kirk thing was funny, i can only imagine. lol. i really like how tristan and rory are so...perfect, like content. i really love this story so much!so please write more soon!

kellie
xey chapter 24 . 5/28/2005
wow i just sat here and read the whole thing i really think that you have a nack for writing and hope that you will update soon. xey
Alenor chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
oh very interesting. tristan's parents are really mean i think, especially his father. great chappie, can't wait for the next one, cya later.
deal4321 chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
This story is so good. I really should be mad at you that I got nothing done on my day off because of you. I sat at my puter and read all 24 chapters...I have no life...ha ha Just couldn't stop readin. Please continue! Keep up the good work!
qxw chapter 18 . 5/27/2005
Can't wait for update
carrie chapter 16 . 5/27/2005
Tristan is so amazing in this story!
wqa chapter 14 . 5/27/2005