Reviews for What A Time It Was
Love it!
ali chapter 13 . 5/27/2005
WoW! This story is amazing! You are an amazing writer
was chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
Love it! Trory fluff is great!
emmy chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Greta Story! can't wait for update!
smile1 chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
Hey,

Very sweet and nicely done.

Bye, smile :-)
Angelgirl0910 chapter 24 . 5/26/2005
I've just finish reading this story and I have one thing to say: Awesome! I love Trory fics and I love this one. You definetly knowhow to capture emotions. I can't wait to read more of your stroies and please update soon.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
Aww that's sweet between Tristan and Rory and Tristan's father needs to DIE! Bah I'm sure all with eventually work itself out... Update!
c chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
I love it - the writing in this chapter(well, all your chapters) is so sincere! This chapter is great - def. worth the wait! Please update soon!
Gilmoregirl chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
OMG i hate Tristan's parents! but seems like there is something more to the story...hm...lol haha please update i love this story so much!~
Mrs Boyscout chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
Wow! What a great chapter. I loved it that Tristan and Rory can really talk to each other now. Loved it!
reader9641 chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
WOW that was awesome. really. cant wait to see whats next! but i like the twist. very cool. i wonder what they do thats so bad! :) oh maybe something with drugs, or money laundring, no no something like drugs oh yeah that is good...update soon please!
riotgirllina chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
o

I love it

they're so cute together

Update Soon!
SonoIoLaBellissima chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
I loved it and I can't wait to read what you got coming next!
Beeno chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
wow! that was an intense and interesting chapter!i just love this story, you write trories really really well.
Bookworms chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
o and the plot thickens... this whole fude within the family thing is going to get ugly... i can just tell... lol but i can't wait for more!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »