Reviews for What A Time It Was
ali chapter 13 . 5/27/2005
WoW! This story is amazing! You are an amazing writer
was chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
Love it! Trory fluff is great!
emmy chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
Greta Story! can't wait for update!
smile1 chapter 24 . 5/27/2005
Hey,

Very sweet and nicely done.

Bye, smile :-)
Angelgirl0910 chapter 24 . 5/26/2005
I've just finish reading this story and I have one thing to say: Awesome! I love Trory fics and I love this one. You definetly knowhow to capture emotions. I can't wait to read more of your stroies and please update soon.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
Aww that's sweet between Tristan and Rory and Tristan's father needs to DIE! Bah I'm sure all with eventually work itself out... Update!
c chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
I love it - the writing in this chapter(well, all your chapters) is so sincere! This chapter is great - def. worth the wait! Please update soon!
Gilmoregirl chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
OMG i hate Tristan's parents! but seems like there is something more to the story...hm...lol haha please update i love this story so much!~
Mrs Boyscout chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
Wow! What a great chapter. I loved it that Tristan and Rory can really talk to each other now. Loved it!
reader9641 chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
WOW that was awesome. really. cant wait to see whats next! but i like the twist. very cool. i wonder what they do thats so bad! :) oh maybe something with drugs, or money laundring, no no something like drugs oh yeah that is good...update soon please!
riotgirllina chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
o

I love it

they're so cute together

Update Soon!
SonoIoLaBellissima chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
I loved it and I can't wait to read what you got coming next!
Beeno chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
wow! that was an intense and interesting chapter!i just love this story, you write trories really really well.
Bookworms chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
o and the plot thickens... this whole fude within the family thing is going to get ugly... i can just tell... lol but i can't wait for more!
Emily chapter 24 . 5/25/2005
AWE! This chapter was really sweet. Scared of what is to come but it looks as though these two will get through it any how. I'm looking forward to Tristan and Lorelai meeting at some point that will be so good. Anywayz yet another amazing chapter you never disappoint.
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »