Reviews for What A Time It Was
RoryLoganFan chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
Fantastic! I love the ending; it's so full of love and promise of new beginnings. Simply fabulous. Keep up the great work!
Your fan chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
One of the best Trories ever. Seriously. I love Trory, and I love that you made them so real. Rory's conversations with Lorelai were also incredible. I could just hear Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham saying those lines! You're an AMAZING author. Please write more Trories!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 28 . 2/12/2008
Okay, so I have delegated my reviews to special occasions only. This is most probably (barring your WHW series, actually, scratch that, this is better) the best Trory I have ever read. I normally put all the stories I like on my favorites list, but let me tell you when I clean out my favorites this coming summer, your story will STAY on that list. I swear, this is the most believable romantic story I have ever read, and I am the world's biggest sappiest hopeless romantic. I cannot wait to keep reading all of your stuff. PLEASE keep writing.

All the best,

dracosnumber1girl
Nicole Therese chapter 28 . 6/16/2007
AMAZING story. I loved every moment of it. There were enough fights to add drama but it did not get redundant or overly cutsy. I especially loved the moments were it was more real life than get to the point. Like when Tristan assumed Rory was pregnant rather than you just writing it while he waits patiently. Amazing job.
Bgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
i've just reread this story also ! it's in one word: AMAZING!

two of my favourite fanfic characters , tristan and rory in my favourite city in the world, london, it's just amazing!

your a great writter! i've been reading your story 'peer pressure' too, a good one, all your stories are! keep on writing please, your doing a great job! i also write but not near as good as yours! ( fanfics about boybands )
Bgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
i've just reread this story also ! it's in one word: AMAZING!

oywiththepeetaalready chapter 28 . 12/20/2006
I just finished reading this story, and I have to tell you, it is amazing! I also read the four or five stories you have on your LJ account and I loved them as well. I've read quite a few of your stories and have liked them all. If Fanfiction will let me, this is going on my favorites list.

Heather
GGmadness2006 chapter 28 . 12/19/2006
wow fin huh so great job i was thinking right berfore i read this chapter when he was going to propose so again great job i loved this chapter it was great! Your an awsome writer so keep it up and please start up another lit tory if ou like or rogan i love both of them!
iamextraordinary chapter 28 . 12/13/2006
wow. amazing.
sparrow44 chapter 28 . 9/17/2006
i know you wrote this a while ago but - do a sequel! it's a great fanfic
LVRofTristan chapter 28 . 8/9/2006
Decided to re-read this. Yep, it's still great.
LoganLVR chapter 28 . 6/25/2006
I almost didn't finish reading this entire fic. Once Logan popped up and seemed like he was going to be the 'bad guy'. First and formost I am a Logan/Rory shipper, but I also love the Tristan/Rory pairing. Anyway, I decided to give it a chance and I'm very glad I did. This was very well written and the plot was amazing. I congratulate you on a job well done. I really enjoyed reading this.
OTownDominatrix chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
lol...since tristan is wealthy..wouldn't you think he could afford a hotel room with a bathroom? instead of dan's dorm bathroom? cute.
OTownDominatrix chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
good story! LOVE IT
cancan227 chapter 28 . 5/7/2006
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
874 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »