Reviews for What A Time It Was
Melika Elena chapter 28 . 4/6/2006
Very nice. I even liked Logan popping up every now and again... that guy has been getting on my nerves lately.

I wish we coud've found out if Lorelai was having a boy or girl, though... oh well.

This story was what I wish the series would be like now. Great job.
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 28 . 12/18/2005
Wow! I've read a lot of your trories, (and i love the oneshots from but I really, really love the build up and relationship in this one! Great job!
LJ chapter 28 . 11/11/2005
That was definitely one of the BEST TRORYs I've ever read!
Antonia chapter 28 . 9/29/2005
Great story! A sequel, as suggested at the end, would be completely amazing...hey, if we promise raving reviews, would you submit to your adoring fans?
Silver Mystic chapter 28 . 9/24/2005
XD OMG IT'S GREAT!

I LOVE IT!

Truly ont of the best Tory (Tristan Rory) fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
papaslittlecj chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
i loved that story

i read it in i think i read it in under 5 hrs
vni64 chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
I loved that this was based in London, mainly because that's where I live. Great fic
tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 28 . 8/30/2005
i loved it!
goldilox8265 chapter 14 . 8/9/2005
good story!
xSMiLES chapter 28 . 8/8/2005
Wow. I loved your story, a lot. Honestly, I think it's the best TRORY I ever read.
MadameAntithesis chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hey! I have read a lot of your work...they are simply amazing! But this one is my favorite! Sequel? Please!
Monica chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
Aw... this story was just amazing. P And incredibly cute! Although I do wish you'd put up another chapter... with mini-Tristans running around. P
stef chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
hey! i totally luved ur ff! and i luved the ending P it's so sweet .. hehe anyways keep writing and AWESOME fic! D i really enjoyed reading it!
Maeusle chapter 28 . 7/8/2005
A lot to read- but every word was totally worth it! Just great!
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »