Reviews for What A Time It Was
the inc pot chapter 28 . 6/29/2005
Aww, it was awesome!
MzHissyFits chapter 28 . 6/28/2005
it's over? ::tear:: i mean [sob] it's just s-s-so sad [sob] being there from the beginning (i think, imma hafta check) [sob] and [sob] watching something g-grow [sob] and now [wail] it's over!

haha

well that was fun.
Alicia Jo chapter 28 . 6/28/2005
Just wanted you to know I thought this story was a great read. I just went through it all after only two sittings. It would of been one but I HAD to get some sleep last night. Lovely job.
RavenEcho chapter 28 . 6/26/2005
I was never really a diehard Gilmore Girls fan like I am Harry Potter, but this story really began to change my mind. It's really excellent work, thanks for sharing it with us!

RAVEN
P chapter 26 . 6/26/2005
!
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/24/2005
I just love all your stories, you are an amazing writer with an insane imagination. Where do you come up with such different stories? I never know what to expect next. Having them study abroad was a fantastic idea! I always hate it when your stories end, I can't wait for the next one!
Kiki chapter 28 . 6/23/2005
I want to congradulate you on this wonderful story! It has been a great pleasure to read this and I hope to read some more of your work in the near future. Great Job. :0)
mel chapter 28 . 6/22/2005
this story was really good. from the first day u published it i read. i've followed this story religiously and i really enjoyed it. i love the happily ever after ending and u did great. its kinda sad that its over b/c i loved it so much but all good things must come to an end. u did awesome!
siusan chapter 28 . 6/21/2005
i love it!

a great story!

siusan
michelle220 chapter 28 . 6/20/2005
i REALLY want a sequel PLEASE!
Roween chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
Wow, this was great. I've been enjoying this story so much and am sad to see it end, but I guess it was time. Good job anyway.
J. Marit chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
:TEARS: i cant believe its over, but i have to say, excellent ending. im such a big fan of yurs..hehe... i love how you made sure that every loose end was tied, dan, lorelai, tristans mom. it was excellent. a sequel would be great but even another trory would be perfect. your an amazing writer and anything you write will be amazing. i really loved this chapter. teh perfect ending. amazing, and wonderful..lol..i'll stop now. this was definitely an amazing story. i loved every chapter! thanks for writing such an excellent fic!

write more stories soon!

kellie
Bookworms chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
only ONE word comes to mind when trying to describe this chapter... "perfect"
Sweetestdream2182 chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site or any other. I loved the idea for the story and how you put a lot of detail into it!

You are a fabulous writer and you have a lot of talent. Keep on writing. I will definitely read more of your stuff!
riotgirllina chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
I loved it

Super Cute

well done.

i hope you write another story soon.
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »