Reviews for What A Time It Was
xSMiLES chapter 28 . 8/8/2005
Wow. I loved your story, a lot. Honestly, I think it's the best TRORY I ever read.
MadameAntithesis chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hey! I have read a lot of your work...they are simply amazing! But this one is my favorite! Sequel? Please!
Monica chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
Aw... this story was just amazing. P And incredibly cute! Although I do wish you'd put up another chapter... with mini-Tristans running around. P
stef chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
hey! i totally luved ur ff! and i luved the ending P it's so sweet .. hehe anyways keep writing and AWESOME fic! D i really enjoyed reading it!
Maeusle chapter 28 . 7/8/2005
A lot to read- but every word was totally worth it! Just great!
tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
its cute
loving tristan chapter 28 . 6/30/2005
sequel!
StreetRacinChiki chapter 28 . 6/29/2005
aw... ima gonna cry. This is one of the best Gilmore Girl stories that i have read. Great job.

*tear* *tear* *sob* *sob* That was fun to write
the inc pot chapter 28 . 6/29/2005
Aww, it was awesome!
MzHissyFits chapter 28 . 6/28/2005
it's over? ::tear:: i mean [sob] it's just s-s-so sad [sob] being there from the beginning (i think, imma hafta check) [sob] and [sob] watching something g-grow [sob] and now [wail] it's over!

haha

well that was fun.
Alicia Jo chapter 28 . 6/28/2005
Just wanted you to know I thought this story was a great read. I just went through it all after only two sittings. It would of been one but I HAD to get some sleep last night. Lovely job.
RavenEcho chapter 28 . 6/26/2005
I was never really a diehard Gilmore Girls fan like I am Harry Potter, but this story really began to change my mind. It's really excellent work, thanks for sharing it with us!

RAVEN
P chapter 26 . 6/26/2005
!
Ashley chapter 28 . 6/24/2005
I just love all your stories, you are an amazing writer with an insane imagination. Where do you come up with such different stories? I never know what to expect next. Having them study abroad was a fantastic idea! I always hate it when your stories end, I can't wait for the next one!
Kiki chapter 28 . 6/23/2005
I want to congradulate you on this wonderful story! It has been a great pleasure to read this and I hope to read some more of your work in the near future. Great Job. :0)
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »