Reviews for What A Time It Was
Bookworms chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
only ONE word comes to mind when trying to describe this chapter... "perfect"
Sweetestdream2182 chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site or any other. I loved the idea for the story and how you put a lot of detail into it!

You are a fabulous writer and you have a lot of talent. Keep on writing. I will definitely read more of your stuff!
riotgirllina chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
I loved it

Super Cute

well done.

i hope you write another story soon.
Alexas chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
Woot! This was so lovely to read, thank you. I feel all fuzzy, now.

Can't wait for the next one!
predestined chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
I LOVE IT. I ADORE IT. Wow, that pretty much sums it up. You worried me for a sec, when she found a key for their flat instead of a ring, but I thought it was good too. Them moving in together, but the ending was even more perfect.

Please make a sequel; I can't live without this storyline *tears* It's soo good. I've been following it ever since it arrived onto the site, and you've kept me longing for more chapters. Very much your best story yet,

Hope to see a new trory , or perhaps a sequel SOON!

/ Camilla
smile1 chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
Hey,

This was a very sweet and romantic way to end this story. I loved it.

Bye, smile :-)
hi-may chapter 28 . 6/19/2005
it was really good im sad its over
Alenor chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
aw, i love this epilogue. it's sweet of tristan to do that. i really hope you write a sequel but its up to you. this was one fabulous story, cya later.
Accentlover31 chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
OMG OMG OMG! I love it! It is such a cute fic!
Emily chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
Wow I'm in love with this story. It was really great and even though at times it seemed it was impossible for things to get more complicated you managed to make it happen. And even when everything seemed too complicated for anything to ever work itself out you made that happen. It was really cute and I'm sad that it is over but happy with the way it ended although I would read the sequel and I do hope for one I'm not going to beg for one like I want to. SO yeah I'll be on the look out for something new from you! ...well I think I read everything you write anywayz so I'll just go look through your lil profile dealiemabopper and see about that!
DestinyManifested chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
Thank you so much for writing this story, I really loved it. .~
DestinyManifested chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
Thank you so much for writing this story, I really loved it. .~
Gilmoregirl chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS AMAZING!
c chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
absolutely wonderful! although I'm CRUSHED that this story is over (unless you do a sequel...) I love this ending! :)
reader9641 chapter 28 . 6/18/2005
**tear** i can't belive this story is over! wonderful ending! can't wait to read your next stories!
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »