Reviews for What A Time It Was
breezegrl chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This is really good! I can't wait for the conflict between Tristan and Logan! Keep up the good work!
c chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
like it already!
WickedWicca chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
hey i like where you're goin w/ this but get tristan in soon please update soon
absurdvampmuse chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Hey,

This was very in character.

Bye, smile :-)
In-need-of-coffee chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
YOU ARE AMAZING! You just finished this great story and are now writing one that promisses to be as good.

Can't wait to read the next chappie.

Cheers,

Tina
kessemm chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
hey

this is great

I mean it's not that far into the story but I love the way you write.

anyway, write fast!
Sabine chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
oh a great idea for a story! i live in england so its even better for me, really like stories set here, since they're easier to imagine! i also hv a friend who came here for a semester abroad from boston! so anyway i really love this story and cant wait to read more!
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Season4.5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
good start. will be waiting to see what London brings to our favorite pair!
Chadloverforever chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
hey, this story is great so far. i hope tristan's not an ass though?
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yay! A new trory, and I'm sure that it will be marvelous. All of yours turn out to be, so it's a pretty safe bet. Anyhoo, fabulous start, I'm bushed, I was about to go to bed, but checked my email first, and had to check this out. I'm loving the whole idea of a completly new environment for Tristan and Rory, with new people, and new places to explore. So, hurry up with the next chapter! My favorite part is to see how writers choose to have Rory and Tristan meet for the very first time in all these years.
Robin2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
yay im excited about this its an interesting idea
Bookworms chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
o good start... keep it up!
Anilemitis chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I haven't reviewed a story in a LONG time and yours just beged for one! I LOVE it, it's original, I haven't heard the abroad fic yet, and bringing Tristan back just promoted your fic from being great to being perfect. The fact that you can write it well might also be a key factor. I can't wait to read more of this, the sooner the better (son't be like me, I have a trory fic sitting in my PC for over a year now and I just can't finish it! maybe yours will inspire me!)
jimmy chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
why is a trory story in the rory logan category?
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »