Reviews for What A Time It Was
kessemm chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
hey

this is great

I mean it's not that far into the story but I love the way you write.

anyway, write fast!
Sabine chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
oh a great idea for a story! i live in england so its even better for me, really like stories set here, since they're easier to imagine! i also hv a friend who came here for a semester abroad from boston! so anyway i really love this story and cant wait to read more!
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Season4.5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
good start. will be waiting to see what London brings to our favorite pair!
Chadloverforever chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
hey, this story is great so far. i hope tristan's not an ass though?
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yay! A new trory, and I'm sure that it will be marvelous. All of yours turn out to be, so it's a pretty safe bet. Anyhoo, fabulous start, I'm bushed, I was about to go to bed, but checked my email first, and had to check this out. I'm loving the whole idea of a completly new environment for Tristan and Rory, with new people, and new places to explore. So, hurry up with the next chapter! My favorite part is to see how writers choose to have Rory and Tristan meet for the very first time in all these years.
Robin2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
yay im excited about this its an interesting idea
Bookworms chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
o good start... keep it up!
Anilemitis chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I haven't reviewed a story in a LONG time and yours just beged for one! I LOVE it, it's original, I haven't heard the abroad fic yet, and bringing Tristan back just promoted your fic from being great to being perfect. The fact that you can write it well might also be a key factor. I can't wait to read more of this, the sooner the better (son't be like me, I have a trory fic sitting in my PC for over a year now and I just can't finish it! maybe yours will inspire me!)
jimmy chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
why is a trory story in the rory logan category?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
thanks for the assurance of tristan in the next chapter. im excited for this story-it seems like itll be a nice breathe of fresh air and its also nice that is pretty much curruretn to the present story on tv-therefore adding on to the fantasy of him coming back. _
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow, you already have me hooked. I really love this idea of studying abroad, and Dan seems especially nice. True, it's fluffier, but that has absolutely nothing to do with it! Update this one really soon, please, I'll bake you cookies!

~Kates~
Miss Riss chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
you really are amazing...

please continue soon!

I want to see Tristan
crissy chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
good start. i like the setup of this. but why is she so down on logan? although i do enjoy a good trory. i hope you write more soon. it would really help me further avoid my end of the quarter homework and studying. please.
Problem Child1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Ok, wow, first of all, I don't think I review enough to your stories. They're all brilliant, seriously, and this one was no different. Though I have to wonder, how on earth do you manage to update so many stories with only, at most, a 24-hour time span in between? Not that I'm complaining, but wow! Ok, so, long, boring, pointless story short, I loved this chapter, and I'm liking where this story is going. It's a new spin, and I think it's ab fab.
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »