Reviews for What A Time It Was
kessemm chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
hey

LOVED the story

I love the way you write. I've read evey sigle story you've wrote here. are you EVER going to do a Jess-Rory story? I love those te best, plus I think you could do Jess realy well, cause sometimes people do him to Mushy, but you seem to get into each character and do them exactly right!

totaly loved Lorelie in the story. she's hilarious!

LOVED the story (this is the fourth time I'm say7ing it, I know, but I'm hoping t rub it off a little so you will write a Jess-Rory story!)

me
smile1 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Hey,

On one hand I'm kind of disappointed that this story's over, though on the other hand I think that is was time to wrap it all up. It was an incredible story; you do dialogue really well.

Bye, smile :-)
funkyfresh36 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
aw i liked that chapter, and how tristan and lorelei were conspiring! keep it up!
sooty7sweep chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
amazing past few chapters!

It couldnt have been written any better.

Kayels
Kyizi chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
The almost end? *pout* I suppose the fact that it rocks should really be enough to satisfy me; and it is! Great chapter, can't wait to see the rest.
piper-h-99 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
YOU CAN'T END IT YET! THIS FIC IS LIKE IN MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE FICS! YOU CAN'T I REPEAT CAN'T END IT YET. THERE'S STILL SO MUCH WHERE YOU CAN TAKE THIS!

UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Alenor chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
great chappie. can't wait for more, gotta go though sorry, cya later.
Ez chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Wonderful.. sad it is drawing to a close.. a sequel maybe?
predestined chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
It's over ? It's really over? I can't believe this, my favorite story is over and done with. I'm going to miss this story soo much; it's really my favorite of ALL fics. You have a great talent with making them. Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do is good too, but somehow this story is so much better. I think it sticks to Rory's character better! I can't wait for the epilogue. Is that when he REALLY proposes to her? In that case, I definitely can't wait.

/ Camilla
J. Marit chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
::tears:: you cant end it! please no..well i guess it is nearing the end though :-(. but there's this amazing thing called a sequel..hehe...this is such an amazing story! i just cant say it enough! its excellent and you are an excellent writer. well, aftre this is over ::tears:: i hope you start a new trory! or like i may have said before, you would write an awesome PDLD, finn/rory. i love your stories so much! and this one is amazing. i of course still, like usual, want you to write more soon...but now that i know it will be the end ::more tears:: not so fast..hehe..

once again, amazing chapter and excellent story, i love it soo much!

~kellie~
Alexas chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Sque! Yay! This is brilliant. I'm hanging out for the pilogue but a little sad that its almost all over. Sigh.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
{“Don’t put words in my mouth, Rory. You tell me nothing about this, and when I have questions, you accuse me of not wanting you to live out your dreams? That’s rich,”} much applause. totally was on tristian's side the whole arguement. so much so i was kinda rooting for him to leave her since she didnt deserve him. _

and dude he could so stay there or do whatever he wants cause hes loaded.

too bad we wont get to see him meet everyone is a sequel or something. that would be great.
drealynnz chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
They are so adorable together-I love it! I can't wait to see how the "meet the family" thing goes, as well as Tristan's situation w/ his family, how he copes w/ babysitting, and staying w/ Rory. I hope that he proposes in your epilogue (or sooner ;) )
Sarai chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Now Anne, you can't end it, if you end it here then its an incomplete story. Your to good of a writer for that. You've left to much in the air, especially surrounding Tristin's parents and everything else.
Season4.5 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
What? You're picking favorites now? :D

I thought the story was great. So, when's the sequel going to start?

~M