Reviews for What A Time It Was
riotgirllina chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
reallylove it

sad its ending

its ok its been a great story

update with the final chapter sometime soon!
Emily chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Awe! I'm sad that this is comming to an end. But I'm happy with how it is ending. I'm glad that they both handled this fight better than the last ones. Good writing yup very nice. Anywayz can't wait for the last chapter!
Monkeysbrock chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
This is still a great story. I love it. You are a very excelent writer. Please keep it up.

Amanda
Chelsea chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Aw... I'm gonna miss this story. Looking forward to the epilogue! Maybe someday you'll write a sequal?
tickle582 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
i love it!
kessemm chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
hey

LOVED the story

I love the way you write. I've read evey sigle story you've wrote here. are you EVER going to do a Jess-Rory story? I love those te best, plus I think you could do Jess realy well, cause sometimes people do him to Mushy, but you seem to get into each character and do them exactly right!

totaly loved Lorelie in the story. she's hilarious!

LOVED the story (this is the fourth time I'm say7ing it, I know, but I'm hoping t rub it off a little so you will write a Jess-Rory story!)

me
absurdvampmuse chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Hey,

On one hand I'm kind of disappointed that this story's over, though on the other hand I think that is was time to wrap it all up. It was an incredible story; you do dialogue really well.

Bye, smile :-)
funkyfresh36 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
aw i liked that chapter, and how tristan and lorelei were conspiring! keep it up!
sooty7sweep chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
amazing past few chapters!

It couldnt have been written any better.

Kayels
Kyizi chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
The almost end? *pout* I suppose the fact that it rocks should really be enough to satisfy me; and it is! Great chapter, can't wait to see the rest.
piper-h-99 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
YOU CAN'T END IT YET! THIS FIC IS LIKE IN MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE FICS! YOU CAN'T I REPEAT CAN'T END IT YET. THERE'S STILL SO MUCH WHERE YOU CAN TAKE THIS!

UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Alenor chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
great chappie. can't wait for more, gotta go though sorry, cya later.
Ez chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Wonderful.. sad it is drawing to a close.. a sequel maybe?
predestined chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
It's over ? It's really over? I can't believe this, my favorite story is over and done with. I'm going to miss this story soo much; it's really my favorite of ALL fics. You have a great talent with making them. Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do is good too, but somehow this story is so much better. I think it sticks to Rory's character better! I can't wait for the epilogue. Is that when he REALLY proposes to her? In that case, I definitely can't wait.

/ Camilla
J. Marit chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
::tears:: you cant end it! please no..well i guess it is nearing the end though :-(. but there's this amazing thing called a sequel..hehe...this is such an amazing story! i just cant say it enough! its excellent and you are an excellent writer. well, aftre this is over ::tears:: i hope you start a new trory! or like i may have said before, you would write an awesome PDLD, finn/rory. i love your stories so much! and this one is amazing. i of course still, like usual, want you to write more soon...but now that i know it will be the end ::more tears:: not so fast..hehe..

once again, amazing chapter and excellent story, i love it soo much!

~kellie~