Reviews for What A Time It Was
ms. polaris black chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
oohh im so sad that this is near the end, it has been a great ride...well icant say anything else but that i love your stories! adn you have done an amazing job with this fic and all your others!
LoVe23 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Oh my gosh! I loved this story. I can't wait for the very last chapter and epilogue...this really was a great story, and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites! :)
Lady Eliza chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Hi,

I've been reading your story from the beginning and I absolutely love it. It was well thought out and written. I'm amazed at every chapter you produce, it's all so good. I love this chapter because Rory and Tristan are really getting prepared for their lives together. It's good that Lorelai approves of Tristan and that Rory finally told him about her internship. I'm sad that this story is over, but I know you have to end it sometime soon. Oh, will there be a sequel to this story? I can't wait to read the epilogue. Please update soon.

Lady Eliza
CarebearKara chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
This chapter is great. I love it.
michelle220 chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
love it! next
Bookworms chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yay! another amazing chapter... this story is REALLY getting good.. haha I can't wait to read Tristan's reaction in the next chap...
Kou Shun'u chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yup, with the way she had set it up i would have come to the same conclusion ans was rather glad he did too. and then he was able to expose his cards because of it. but she really ruined the effect by her words and delivery. poor boy.
smile1 chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
Hey,

Loved the confrontations.

Bye, smile :-)
amanda chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
great job...update soon...keep them togehter
me chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
no o7

rory cant leave tristan
piper-h-99 chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! SOON TOO. I LOVE THIS STORY!
funkyfresh36 chapter 26 . 6/10/2005
wow, nice cliffhanger! i hope rory and tristan work it out so that they can get married! keep it up!
reader9641 chapter 26 . 6/10/2005
haha he thought she was pregnat! niice
rosie4299 chapter 26 . 6/10/2005
Yay! An update just for me! I'm sure that other people will enjoy it too, but still, I know who you wrote this for, lol. I know that I've been a really sucky reviewer lately, not reviewing in the proper capacity that I should be. This story is fantastic. Utterly fantastic. You are weaving such a wonderfully complicated fabulous fic. I honestly can't seem to come up with the words to describe how much I love this story, and how excited that I get when I find out that you updated.

I really enjoyed the stuff in Paris. (I didn't exactly review many of those, so I'm encompassing a few chapters in this review. If possible, I'm gonna try and make it the longest I've ever written. And considering my top notch rambling skills, I think that I have a pretty good shot at that.) The romance on the boat, Tristan giving Rory that ring, (yay! A step in the right direction! Now we just need to turn that sapphire into a diamond, and have him add a 'will you marry me' to the presentation.) And I even forgive you for not working in my song. I think that I actually might use it now, since La Vie en Rose is feeling a little neglected now.

I so didn't see any of that stuff with Tristan's parents coming. I mean, I knew that his parents weren't exactly going to win citizen of the year, considering that they probably couldn't even procure a 'world's best Mom/Dad mug from their own child, but illegal dealings? Great curveball. I doubt that anyone saw that coming.

Tristan's mom visiting Rory was interesting. I'm not sure if I feel bad for Jara or want to smack her upside the head. I know he's her husband and baby daddy, but come on, lady. It's your kid or your man. Only an idiot would make the choice that she's probably planning on making. I wonder if divorce is even an option for her at this juncture. How deep in the illegal activity is Jara Dugrey? Does she take part in corrupt business dealings? Is she smuggling stolen artifacts from aincent civilizations into the US to sell on the black market? Covering up for some Middle Eastern Terrorist organizations? What? I so wanna know.

I love Janlan. I'm sure that I've told you that. On multiple occasions. Your take on this once mentioned character is great. I love his no nonsense attitude, and the way that he always seems to be able to put Tristan in his place without being a prick about it. I imagin that Kieran wouldn't think twice about it, what with him being a criminal and all.

Rory's internship was another nice twist. I didn't see that one coming. I'm glad that her boss didn't tell her that she had no place in the newsroom after knowing her such a short time like some other character that shall remain nameless... (cough) Mitchum! (cough) I hope that she does what's best for her... and her relationship with Tristan.

I had a nice little chuckle when Tristan thought that Rory was pregnant! I must say, he was very good about it. Very supportive, and he genuinely wanted to do the right thing for his "family." Unlike another blonde probably would. Again, I won't name names (cough) Logan! (cough) And to have her blurt out the truth, well, I can't wait to see how he reacts to her real news! As always, I'll be waiting with bated breath for the next installment to one of my favorite stories!

Great job!

So, what do you think? Longest review to date? Or should I kick it up a notch in the next one?
eternalgorithm chapter 26 . 6/10/2005
holy god this is an awesome story. update soon, please.
871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »