Reviews for What A Time It Was
Alexas chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Sque! Yay! This is brilliant. I'm hanging out for the pilogue but a little sad that its almost all over. Sigh.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
{“Don’t put words in my mouth, Rory. You tell me nothing about this, and when I have questions, you accuse me of not wanting you to live out your dreams? That’s rich,”} much applause. totally was on tristian's side the whole arguement. so much so i was kinda rooting for him to leave her since she didnt deserve him. _

and dude he could so stay there or do whatever he wants cause hes loaded.

too bad we wont get to see him meet everyone is a sequel or something. that would be great.
drealynnz chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
They are so adorable together-I love it! I can't wait to see how the "meet the family" thing goes, as well as Tristan's situation w/ his family, how he copes w/ babysitting, and staying w/ Rory. I hope that he proposes in your epilogue (or sooner ;) )
Sarai chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Now Anne, you can't end it, if you end it here then its an incomplete story. Your to good of a writer for that. You've left to much in the air, especially surrounding Tristin's parents and everything else.
Season4.5 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
What? You're picking favorites now? :D

I thought the story was great. So, when's the sequel going to start?

~M
J. Marit chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
wow. i cant wait for the next chapter!

great job

amazing writer!

~kellie~
noddingheadgirl chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
i think im gonna cry...and scream and beat my computer! how could you END IT? no i also thought it sounded like an end with the promise of a sequal...is there gonna be one? please. i can't live with out this story! :D this story was (still is) wonderful and there should be a sequal! lol. update! and write that sequal lol
Rouella chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
AW, that was an amazingly, cute and romantic chapter! i honestly love this story and i can't believe it's almost over {{tear}}. GREAT job.
ms. polaris black chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
oohh im so sad that this is near the end, it has been a great ride...well icant say anything else but that i love your stories! adn you have done an amazing job with this fic and all your others!
LoVe23 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Oh my gosh! I loved this story. I can't wait for the very last chapter and epilogue...this really was a great story, and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites! :)
Lady Eliza chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Hi,

I've been reading your story from the beginning and I absolutely love it. It was well thought out and written. I'm amazed at every chapter you produce, it's all so good. I love this chapter because Rory and Tristan are really getting prepared for their lives together. It's good that Lorelai approves of Tristan and that Rory finally told him about her internship. I'm sad that this story is over, but I know you have to end it sometime soon. Oh, will there be a sequel to this story? I can't wait to read the epilogue. Please update soon.

~Lady Eliza
CarebearKara chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
This chapter is great. I love it.
michelle220 chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
love it! next
Bookworms chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yay! another amazing chapter... this story is REALLY getting good.. haha I can't wait to read Tristan's reaction in the next chap...
Kou Shun'u chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yup, with the way she had set it up i would have come to the same conclusion ans was rather glad he did too. and then he was able to expose his cards because of it. but she really ruined the effect by her words and delivery. poor boy.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »