Reviews for What A Time It Was
J. Marit chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
wow. i cant wait for the next chapter!

great job

amazing writer!

kellie
noddingheadgirl chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
i think im gonna cry...and scream and beat my computer! how could you END IT? no i also thought it sounded like an end with the promise of a sequal...is there gonna be one? please. i can't live with out this story! :D this story was (still is) wonderful and there should be a sequal! lol. update! and write that sequal lol
Rouella chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
AW, that was an amazingly, cute and romantic chapter! i honestly love this story and i can't believe it's almost over {{tear}}. GREAT job.
ms. polaris black chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
oohh im so sad that this is near the end, it has been a great ride...well icant say anything else but that i love your stories! adn you have done an amazing job with this fic and all your others!
LoVe23 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Oh my gosh! I loved this story. I can't wait for the very last chapter and epilogue...this really was a great story, and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites! :)
Lady Eliza chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Hi,

I've been reading your story from the beginning and I absolutely love it. It was well thought out and written. I'm amazed at every chapter you produce, it's all so good. I love this chapter because Rory and Tristan are really getting prepared for their lives together. It's good that Lorelai approves of Tristan and that Rory finally told him about her internship. I'm sad that this story is over, but I know you have to end it sometime soon. Oh, will there be a sequel to this story? I can't wait to read the epilogue. Please update soon.

Lady Eliza
CarebearKara chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
This chapter is great. I love it.
michelle220 chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
love it! next
Bookworms chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yay! another amazing chapter... this story is REALLY getting good.. haha I can't wait to read Tristan's reaction in the next chap...
Kou Shun'u chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
yup, with the way she had set it up i would have come to the same conclusion ans was rather glad he did too. and then he was able to expose his cards because of it. but she really ruined the effect by her words and delivery. poor boy.
smile1 chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
Hey,

Loved the confrontations.

Bye, smile :-)
amanda chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
great job...update soon...keep them togehter
me chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
no o7

rory cant leave tristan
piper-h-99 chapter 26 . 6/11/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! SOON TOO. I LOVE THIS STORY!
funkyfresh36 chapter 26 . 6/10/2005
wow, nice cliffhanger! i hope rory and tristan work it out so that they can get married! keep it up!
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »