Reviews for What A Time It Was
piper-h-99 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
YOU CAN'T END IT YET! THIS FIC IS LIKE IN MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE FICS! YOU CAN'T I REPEAT CAN'T END IT YET. THERE'S STILL SO MUCH WHERE YOU CAN TAKE THIS!

UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Alenor chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
great chappie. can't wait for more, gotta go though sorry, cya later.
Ez chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Wonderful.. sad it is drawing to a close.. a sequel maybe?
predestined chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
It's over ? It's really over? I can't believe this, my favorite story is over and done with. I'm going to miss this story soo much; it's really my favorite of ALL fics. You have a great talent with making them. Nothing A Good Friend Wouldn't Do is good too, but somehow this story is so much better. I think it sticks to Rory's character better! I can't wait for the epilogue. Is that when he REALLY proposes to her? In that case, I definitely can't wait.

/ Camilla
J. Marit chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
::tears:: you cant end it! please no..well i guess it is nearing the end though :-(. but there's this amazing thing called a sequel..hehe...this is such an amazing story! i just cant say it enough! its excellent and you are an excellent writer. well, aftre this is over ::tears:: i hope you start a new trory! or like i may have said before, you would write an awesome PDLD, finn/rory. i love your stories so much! and this one is amazing. i of course still, like usual, want you to write more soon...but now that i know it will be the end ::more tears:: not so fast..hehe..

once again, amazing chapter and excellent story, i love it soo much!

~kellie~
Alexas chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Sque! Yay! This is brilliant. I'm hanging out for the pilogue but a little sad that its almost all over. Sigh.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
{“Don’t put words in my mouth, Rory. You tell me nothing about this, and when I have questions, you accuse me of not wanting you to live out your dreams? That’s rich,”} much applause. totally was on tristian's side the whole arguement. so much so i was kinda rooting for him to leave her since she didnt deserve him. _

and dude he could so stay there or do whatever he wants cause hes loaded.

too bad we wont get to see him meet everyone is a sequel or something. that would be great.
drealynnz chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
They are so adorable together-I love it! I can't wait to see how the "meet the family" thing goes, as well as Tristan's situation w/ his family, how he copes w/ babysitting, and staying w/ Rory. I hope that he proposes in your epilogue (or sooner ;) )
Sarai chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Now Anne, you can't end it, if you end it here then its an incomplete story. Your to good of a writer for that. You've left to much in the air, especially surrounding Tristin's parents and everything else.
Season4.5 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
What? You're picking favorites now? :D

I thought the story was great. So, when's the sequel going to start?

~M
J. Marit chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
wow. i cant wait for the next chapter!

great job

amazing writer!

~kellie~
noddingheadgirl chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
i think im gonna cry...and scream and beat my computer! how could you END IT? no i also thought it sounded like an end with the promise of a sequal...is there gonna be one? please. i can't live with out this story! :D this story was (still is) wonderful and there should be a sequal! lol. update! and write that sequal lol
Rouella chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
AW, that was an amazingly, cute and romantic chapter! i honestly love this story and i can't believe it's almost over {{tear}}. GREAT job.
ms. polaris black chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
oohh im so sad that this is near the end, it has been a great ride...well icant say anything else but that i love your stories! adn you have done an amazing job with this fic and all your others!
LoVe23 chapter 27 . 6/13/2005
Oh my gosh! I loved this story. I can't wait for the very last chapter and epilogue...this really was a great story, and it's definitely in my top 5 favorites! :)
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »