Reviews for Blood Heritage
TheSlytherinNation chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
this story ROX! and i love her name (you know the hole, Elaine of Astolat and the Lady of Shalott) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! plz tell me that Lancelot wont end up falling for Guinever, plz?
Liliesshadow chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
damn this fic is very good! but roxie is one of the biggest sues ever! XD
Reachin for Stars chapter 23 . 11/4/2007

she should have stayed!

make a good sequel!

plz
My Writing Is This chapter 23 . 1/28/2007
Well, I finished it! It was a very good story. I'm not sure how I feel about the three of them living but this is a fan fiction. It's not supposed to be the same. And there is no sequal if you kill everyone off. I really enjoyed reading it and am excited to start the Black Phoenix Rising.
My Writing Is This chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
It's about damn time! I had my inklings but now it's been confirmed. I know you finished this a while ago but I need to comment. I'm looking forward to finishing it up.
My Writing Is This chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Well, well, well...

I'd say this is an interesting piece of the puzzle. I also have this one and have read a lot of it over the past week without being able to comment.

It's very good. I'm really enjoying it. I like the fact that I have found it after it's been finished so I don't have to wait for more to be posted. I have my own King Arthur story already in progress. We'll see how mine adds up to yours...if I decide to post it.

Good job!
DarkBlackQueen chapter 22 . 12/4/2006
I'm sorry for reviewing again but it won't be much of a review. I noticed i made a couple spelling errors and it was irksome. My corrections- Thought intstead of Tought and Drowning instead of drawing.

*D.B.Q
DarkBlackQueen chapter 23 . 12/4/2006
Finally, i finished it awhile ago. On friday i think, it took me a couple hours but i managed it. It was all together a very interesting, well written, well tought out story. I don't understand why Nerina couldn't tell anyone her real name. I know, i think it was 'G', that said they would use it against her. Where does she end up when she returns to the future? Who is Constable Carrington? I imagined that she ended up by the side of a lake and the man saved her from drawing. But that's just my picture of it. Enlighten me June, please.

*D.B.Q.
DarkBlackQueen chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
It's awesome so far and i've only read up to chp. two. My eyes are glued to my computer screen and i have to blink every couple seconds to keep them from drying. It's well writen and well thought out. I've enjoyed reading the story so far and i can't wait to continue.

*DBQ
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 9/14/2006
Wow! Great story! Definitely on my favorites list.
RJ Lewis the I chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
omg i love your story! i love it so much...that...um...i'll name a cheese after it! sorry not very creative tonite, im pretty tired! anyways! one insy winsy question, Roxie said she was going back ot 2005, but Constable Carrington i think said it was only 20. did you do that on purpose? cuz wouldnt that make it so that she could save Connor? just going out on a limb here but now on to read the sequeL! -rory
Emmett'sGrizzlyGal chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
that was heaps funny
Troyfan16 chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
holy heffer monkey this story ROCKS!
Troyfan16 chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
this is some great stuff i am really liking it all great work
Troyfan16 chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
lol i like this story and i really like 'roxie' her character has a lot of spunk