Reviews for Memories of a Lost Love
Haymorea chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
This story was so fascinating, I wasn't sure how I would feel when I realized what was going to happen with Kuro but I love this!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
I don't do reviews but since you asked here I go. All I can really say is that I really like both of your stories. I am a huge Yu Yu Hakusho fan and I have always wondered about Hiei and Kurama. Thanks for this. Going to read the third one now.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Loving all of this story so far. I have read a few of your other stories and have loved them as well. never stop writing!
Kitty-Kat chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
This is really beautiful, I loved it, although I seem to love all of your stories. At first I was kind of against Kuro, but I soon grew to love him just like I love my hiei, shuuichi, and Yoko, :) thanks for the wonderful story! Oh and also if you see a reviewer that's an anon. With the name KitsuneKyomi, that's me, I like to switch up my names from time to time, wonderful story again, please continue to write!

Ja ne!(Bye)

Kat/Kyomi
Treasure Family chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
Aaahhh, cute. I just can't help but love your stories. Great job.
The Typhon Serpent chapter 19 . 11/5/2009
I loved this, very sweet (And yes, quite kinky, but I wouldn't read it otherwise XD)

I'm afraid I might have to add you to my favorite authors list now ...

Best line by far is from chaptr 9: "Kurama, I swear, I never noticed they had those things before!"
LavenderSpice chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
Aw! I love this little love...square? haha, what a great idea. They can all be happy and so darn cute. Thanks for the great story. I'll definitely read the sequel. :-)
IllusionOfAghony chapter 19 . 4/25/2009
YUM, that was beyond hot, that was smoking. I loved how Kurama tied yusuke up and how Keiko emmbarrassed herself by admiting she loves Hieis hair.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
hee hee, its funny how ur writing style changed . Before u just wrote these kinky limes, now u enjoy real lemons. hee hee, thats pretty cool. not to mention u make the best storie plots and endings. With or without lemons, u r defiantly the best. theres only one fic of urs which I have yet to fully read...or was it two? I'll check!

Nice story, good beginning and ending. Though I noticed that u culd have made the ending a while ago, I'm happy how it is. good work.
Shayrazor chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
Yay for fluffy endings. I love your writing style.
DeathsLittlePrincess chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
whew!

That was difrent. I have neber read a Kura fic before, I know, BAd DLP!

I'll keep this review short, I've got to go read demon family now!

As always, you are amazing, and I love all of your work!
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 19 . 8/19/2007
that was so good. it was so different from any other hieixkurama story but the new plot and stuff turned out great! i really like shuuichixKuronue and you were right it was kinky haha. i loved how they call shuuichi their kitten. on my way to read the sequil!
YAOINUTZ chapter 19 . 5/21/2007
lol love the idea of having kurono join the familly shiori good jop

thump up :D

thanx your fan

yaoinutz
HieiLover2004 chapter 19 . 2/3/2007
I loved it! It was so awsome!
Arashii the black bird chapter 19 . 1/15/2007
Hiei bringing Kuronoe... hm... That could be interesting... Good job, I love your stories.