Reviews for Mad Men of MucMuc
dragoness simplicity chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Absolutely fantastic story. LOVED the storyline. Very original.
When I read: 'stretching out his aching leg and scrutinizing it in the poor light' in chapter 3, I thought Rodney was looking at his leg. P Lol
'One had a hat and was making good use of it.' ... lmao
Great story. Brilliant.
Aileil chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
There are some injuries that might be worth 'sucking up' as the saying goes...
RavenWeavesTales chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Oh hell! What a hysterically funny and whumpy fic! Totally loved the watermelon generator description. Melon power! hehe Loved that the pseudo Muc Muc were a bunch of geeks playing Tarzan (poorly) and the true Muc Muc were regal,majestic people. Great story! Cheers! }:O

Raven
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Good story.
SaJi chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Ah this fik was a pleasure to read and quite funny to boot. Of course the Rodney hurtage made me purr though really the stars of this little fikkie have to be the Bochwey. X3 They were just so...cute...
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
ROFLMAO! That ending was perfect. Hilarious. another wonderful story. This one had some great lines it too

In fact, they all looked rather pathetic, as if a busload of researchers had careened into a swamp
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
Great story, thanks.
lindajrjt chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Don't worry about your lack of science and medicine as I don't think most of us are reading it for that. Heck I don't understand it much either. This story was kind of funny and it was nice to meet the real natives of that planet. It would be nice to see another story with them in it as trading partners for that medicine. Keep up the good work and I will be sorry when I run out of your stories to read.
corneroffandom chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Ah fudge. :D Awesome job. (Can you tell I'm working on reading all of your fictions? Yeah, well I am LOL. They're awesome. :D) Gave me a nice laugh before bed, which, yeah should totally be heading that way before it gets too late and I be too tired to wake up early for the atlantis marathon on Scifi tomorrow.
corneroffandom chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
seriously, trust me, obnoxious aliens in your fics are NO WHERE near the level of obnoxiousness Lucius Lavin was at. Omg I watched that episode again tonight and I wanted to kill him. LOL He was just so smarmy. anyway *reads on contently*
Pukah chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Hey! Your aliens are pretty cool! And everybody should love Douglas Adams aliens! What's the deal with expressionless jaffa and naked all knowing Asgards?

I like obnoxious aliens!

Anyway, about the tecnical stuff... the fun with science fiction is not only that it is science, but that it is fiction as well.
BButtercup chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Oh, this was so very clever and funny :o)
Belisse chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
I loved it! Great fic, keep up the good work!
sablecain chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
LOL wonderful story! Loved all of it, from the humor to John's concern about rodney to poor Rodney's toasted little tush. Great fic! When's the next one coming?
fanficaddict chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
*standing ovation* that was great LOL Excellent story!