Reviews for Crimson Beautiful
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 9/9
Pretty intense stuff. :)
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1
Well. You most definitely were not kidding when you said it was morbid and dark. At least he didn't kill her. I kinda knew that he wasn't going to be still. I was a bit shocked when I read this, yet strangely fascinated. Oh my gosh I'm crazy. I actually thought that this was interesting. I am so weird. Welp, either way I think you for writing such a wonderfully yet dark story and I had a sickening pleasure in reading it (please don't think the wrong way when you read that) .
horror101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I don't see what's scary or disturbing about this... Nice writing, though.
Aiden chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow, this is old stuff I'm digging up here.

Old, disturbing, compelling stuff.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm really diggin your dark stories. They are so twisted, yet they fit with the character so perfectly you can't help but hope it happens in canon.
Adeladaine chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Excellent grasp of Gaara's character here, I really felt the depth of his insanity. Of course, it begs the question of how Naruto oh-so easily gave Gaara a grasp on his sanity again, but nonetheless, excellent short :)
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I think I should be worried for myself, because I read the whole thing and didn't run away
But I like your psycho gaara for some reason
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very dark, but well written.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was really creepy. Intense. Just sick. Strangely absorbing. Suffocating. Frightening. Warped. Perverse. And I couldn't stop reading it. Even if didn't mean it to be sandcest... Please, what else could our depraved minds think when Gaara hovered over Temari and then lay on her? And I've read too many fics where Shukaku is a pervert and talks definitely too much about sex. Too much for Gaara's sake of course. Anyway, I don't think I've ever read a fic where Gaara would be such a madman. Good work :)
TheBossYouHate chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That ruined the image of Gaara that I had and morphed it into a much more beautiful one.

This was so... Gah I can't even explain it! It's... write more Gaara, dammit. LOL

-The Boss You Hate
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

Uh, tht s**t was weird

and i totally loved it

i could so totally see Gaara

do somthing freaky like that

that was great keep up the good work

xXSadistic BitchXx
WTF chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was intense and yet strangely poetic. It was quite beautiful. And yet rather disturbing. I loved it. _
Alyte chapter 1 . 10/28/2010