Reviews for Intertwined
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 1/3
This was so cute! I love it! :) :) :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Oh hey! Nice fanfic! I love the braiding thing. But ... What was it that Aragorn saw? Just curious. Awesome fanfic! :)
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Clever idea :) I had my doubts but I really enjoyed this. Definitely adding this to favorites.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very well written.
Indigo Bunting chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Oh, lovely story! And nice job on the characterizations, too. The hobbits are interested enough in the bracelets to forget themselves a little; their curiousity about "Elf-magic" is almost childlike, and it's very sweet. I also love how Legolas seems to be so much older than they are as he explains what he is doing. Wonderful work.
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
It's a nice interlude. Well writen .
Eilisan chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Awesome story so far! You have beautifully flowing prose, and the plot is finely crafted! A real pleasure to read. I look forward to your next update!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
What a charming (grin) little vignette.

That was an unexpected treat from my backlogged reading list. Thank you.
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was a wonderful ficlet :) Characterisations (as ever) were on top form. I especially loved the hobbits as they were gifted, one by one, with a bracelet, and all that the bracelets meant was conveyed beautifully.

Excellent... I may just be able to hang on without updates for 'Bitterness of Mortality' if you post a few (hundred) more ficlets like this in the near future ;)

Take Care!
G chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great job of fashioning a story around the different qualities of an Elven bracelet-and having Legolas give the appropriate bracelet to the respective hobbit to represent their actions.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
wow! very cool. i like it. very...magical!
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very nicely done! The childlike wonder of the hobbits and the infinite kindness of the elf are what makes this story for me.

Legolas is sometimes an enigma to me...a being so fair, so beautiful, and so kind, yet also able to mete out death so quickly.
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was absolutely charming...

Just the kind of thing Legolas would do too... I loved how he and the hobbits interacted.

Thank you!
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I really liked this. It had such a subtle charm to it, like Legolas and his Elvishness. He doesn't scream "ELF" at you. He is subtle and a bit mysterious and then surprisingly playful. Very nice depiction here, and Sam's curiosity seemed so in character. The gifts for each of the three were perfect!
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Aw. That was so sweet. I really really really liked it.

I don't read much LOTR anymore as I have been on a anime kick, but I am happy and proud to say that you are one of the ones I do. Your stories are always fresh and new. Kudos!