Reviews for Trapped Like a Rat
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Creepy... I almost feel sorry for Pettigrew. Almost. He ruined 12 or 13 Muggles, is responsible for James's and Lily's death and Sirius's imprisonment. 15 or 16 lives on his concience. I almost feel sorry for him...
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Utterly love it. Peter's portrayal was just brilliant!
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful one-shot - I WAS wondering what happened to Peter while I read Living with Danger. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great work, love peter's guilt! Slimy rat deserved it.
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
His regret is quite realistic... too bad he's nine years too late.

Good story.
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh, I like this one too. It's quite thought provoking too. I've never really been able to read Peter as a character but your young Peter almost had me feeling sorry for him and this one's similar enough that I don't hate him quite as much as I could, all a tribute to your talented writing.

Much love

Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Glad they caught him, this is much better as in the real books where hes never been trialed and have to pay for his actions, on the other hand I think, Voldemort making his life to hell and dying in the end is also a good point for suffering.

LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
stupid pettigrew got what he deserves, that's for sure
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Interesting. Maybe Peter will go mad...I really think he does deserve it, even if he's sorry, nine years too late.
Toffrox33 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey that's cool! Good idea!

I always did feel sorry for Peter, maybe if he had been a braver person and not picked on so much he would have been innocent.

It would be nice to read a POV of Peter at his trial

Update FD soon

sissy hobbit chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well, I was going to dodge out without reviewing...but the last comment in the author's note caught me.

I enjoyed it, quite a bit. Pettigrew well characterised - his weakness as a 'villain', really, still only running for what's most comfortable, what's most safe. The best bit I think was the memories and dreams which came across both concise and stark and haunting.

I suppose the photos with Remus, the woman(?), Draco, etc. threw me off a bit - a Dangerverse thing? But not complaint outside of that. _

Meme0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh, wow. Amazing. I didn't think I'll ever feel petty for the wretched thing, but I did. It's greatly well-written. & I think there's no other way Peter could ever take his imprisonment.

I started reading your Living Without Danger story, & I'm heading to the Letting Go OneShot. I don't think I'll finish Lw/oD anytime soon, 'cause me & my family are going on a vacation in 3 days, & we won't be back until a day after school kicks in, which is in 2 months. I might be able to read while I'm abroad, but we really rarely find time to do our own activities there. That's the point of a vacation, right? D
The Dark Goddess Kari chapter 1 . 11/21/2006