Reviews for Trapped Like a Rat
KaizaKazama chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
It's actually kinda nice seeing this version of Peter. Most of the time, he doesn't show much guilt atleast in the stories I've read. It's nice to finally see him the way I think he really is, remorseful of his actions. Wish there was a story with Peter a good guy with a believable storyline for once
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Creepy... I almost feel sorry for Pettigrew. Almost. He ruined 12 or 13 Muggles, is responsible for James's and Lily's death and Sirius's imprisonment. 15 or 16 lives on his concience. I almost feel sorry for him...
julesdap chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Utterly love it. Peter's portrayal was just brilliant!
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Fabulous!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
nice
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
HAH. STUPID MOTHERFUCKING ARSE-KISSING RAT. You deserve that. :P

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful one-shot - I WAS wondering what happened to Peter while I read Living with Danger. :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great work, love peter's guilt! Slimy rat deserved it.
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
His regret is quite realistic... too bad he's nine years too late.

Good story.
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh, I like this one too. It's quite thought provoking too. I've never really been able to read Peter as a character but your young Peter almost had me feeling sorry for him and this one's similar enough that I don't hate him quite as much as I could, all a tribute to your talented writing.

Much love

ChaosChild
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Glad they caught him, this is much better as in the real books where hes never been trialed and have to pay for his actions, on the other hand I think, Voldemort making his life to hell and dying in the end is also a good point for suffering.

Lee
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
stupid pettigrew got what he deserves, that's for sure
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Interesting. Maybe Peter will go mad...I really think he does deserve it, even if he's sorry, nine years too late.
Toffrox33 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey that's cool! Good idea!

I always did feel sorry for Peter, maybe if he had been a braver person and not picked on so much he would have been innocent.

It would be nice to read a POV of Peter at his trial

Update FD soon

Toff.x
sissy hobbit chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well, I was going to dodge out without reviewing...but the last comment in the author's note caught me.

I enjoyed it, quite a bit. Pettigrew well characterised - his weakness as a 'villain', really, still only running for what's most comfortable, what's most safe. The best bit I think was the memories and dreams which came across both concise and stark and haunting.

I suppose the photos with Remus, the woman(?), Draco, etc. threw me off a bit - a Dangerverse thing? But not complaint outside of that. _

IMP
mermeow chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh, wow. Amazing. I didn't think I'll ever feel petty for the wretched thing, but I did. It's greatly well-written. & I think there's no other way Peter could ever take his imprisonment.

I started reading your Living Without Danger story, & I'm heading to the Letting Go OneShot. I don't think I'll finish Lw/oD anytime soon, 'cause me & my family are going on a vacation in 3 days, & we won't be back until a day after school kicks in, which is in 2 months. I might be able to read while I'm abroad, but we really rarely find time to do our own activities there. That's the point of a vacation, right? D