Reviews for A World with No More Night
Imhilien chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
A good short story - Christine got her 'world with no more night' but was it what she really wanted in the end? Keep writing stories...
dreamdescend chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I really like this a lot. Good job. :)

Arien Belthil chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Well, she got what she wanted. Brillian story, yet again...I really don't like Christine, and I'm GLAD she misses the dark! THE DARK IS MINE!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
The true definition of thinking before you ask for something
Elanor Ainu chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
oh, so nice... Christine is pretty cowardish to want to keep the dark -and so her memories- away from herself... but maybe now she comes to realise how life without darkness is... and regrets the things she has done?

please update soon!

Silent Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Ah, the irony. *gulps* Does Christine regret? Continue! It's very, very good.
Adanwen chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Exactly what I think! Whenever I listen to that quote, "a world with no more night", I think:"How can they say this? What would a world without darkness and night be?" This fiction perfectly expresses my feelings, thanks so much for writing it! :)
fcol chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh, this is so beautiful! Short, but every word has so obviously been carefully chosen... very very nicely written!
forever in a bottle chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
interesing...not quite what i expected from the summary...but i'd like to see you expand on this. not nessecarily with plotlines, but more...i dunno. good job though...