Reviews for A Chilly Helloween
lancelot.knight chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
damn another kick ass story. you really need to write more chapters for all of your good stories!
zeo knight chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
this is cool
ChaosRonin chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
hope you update this soon, also what pairing is this going to be ?
Koorikage Soujiro chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Excellent fic. I hope you update soon.
Blackguard chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
This is a great fic so far, please update soon
kain-boa chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
great story so far, can't wait to see it updated
SuperFreak chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Nice story, I kind of looking forward to the possible pairings since Xander is in the past. Frankly Xander/Xena would make a good pairing since they've both dealt with personal loss. Xander/Gabriel would work in the fact Gabby is like Willow. Anyway great story. I hope to read more of this and other stories you have written.
DragonArmada chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
wow i thought this was good from the begining but i stand corrected it is even better now i can't wait for the next chapter.
ApocSM chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Good fic! please continue the story! I wish to find out precisely how Ethan Rayne will die.

*hands the writer a mini-e-clone squad of the best Other-World ninjas including Sub-Zero and that one guy with the snake-whips that come out of his arms to encourage the fullfillment of the request*

Please to enjoy these troops in whatever manner your whim dictates.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
A good story.
Jonathan 81 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Bro,

You already know I love this fic, and I can't wait for further installments. Xander as Sub-Zero has never been done before. At least, I dont think so. Anyway, good work and keep it up.