Reviews for Wait For Me
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Well, this Xenosaga fic was a very pleasant discovery in the old Xenogears archives. _

You definitely portrayed Jr.’s POV very well. I never once detected any hints of OOCness, and his monologue sounded in character. Particularly, I commend your handling of MOMO and Sakura’s sides to this story. Not only does Jr. contemplate his feelings for MOMO, but he also takes into consideration his promise to Sakura. What I especially liked about this Jr./MOMO story is how Jr. resolves to save MOMO because he *wants* her by his side…it’s not just because he feels obligated to fulfill Sakura’s promise. There’s even a brief moment where Jr. compares Sakura and MOMO, but he comes to realize that they’re two individuals (much like Juli had to learn). Jr. knows he cares about both girls in different ways. Speaking as a fan of both Rubedo/Sakura *and* Jr./MOMO, I loved the tasteful incorporation of the two pairings.

It’s thanks to quality stories such as this that I find it very beneficial to dig up Xenosaga fanfics left behind in the Xenogears archives. When I find fics like this one, it’s like discovering buried treasure! Even though I realize this review of mine is VERY belated, do know that this story of yours is most certainly worth reading nowadays. I highly enjoyed this little story!
euphoria6a chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
how romantic! i luv pairings! theyre so kawaii! :D
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was sweet and totally in-character for Jr.

I liked it!
jekodama chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aww! so sweet! I love it!
NeoChick chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I really like this short, Your very go at capturing Jr's charater. And it helps that I'm a JrxMOMO fan. Good job.
100-series chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Very nice character study! This is how I imagine he feels about her too. The inner monolouge style usually bothers me, but it's okay here because it sounds like Jr. Good work!
Jennifer Hack chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I like this. It's very cute... I got nothin'.
DarkFusion chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
OMG, this was so touching and so cute too! Jr and MOMO are my favorite couple in Xenosaga and the way you portrayed Jr. and how he felt about MOMO was exactly how I'd picture it. This was great, please write mor Jr./MOMO fics!
Van the Key of Lain chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I thought this was a beautiful one piece fiction. You can really hear Jr's voice in this. Such angst even if there is not ment to be any. Kudos -~
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Aww, this is really sweet... _ There were quite a few cute moments between Jr. and MOMO in XSII, eh? Ahh, I hope they get together in the next game.