Reviews for Killer
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow what an excellent story so far!
Can't wait to read your next chapter :D
Dr Whatsit chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*Clears throat*

Ahem, this poor unfinished story has been collecting dust for ages. It's a really good one too...

You should write more :P

Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
So... is there any hope to seeing a conclusion to this? I know I'm late to the game (typical) but if you get bored, how about throwing a chapter two Zaedah's way? She needs to be fed regularly. I want to see Nat kick some criminal butt with her protector by her side!
limnamae chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
It is really good and Im killing time until you write more. And make it soon cause I really like it. Loved the whole dont-hurt-my-friend(even though we all know they love each other)-cause-I-will-kill-you-if-you-hurt-her talk. And that she only responed to Conner:D

Give me more and soon please
Alyshaha chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Awesome! First I thought that is this going to be just talking.. or somethimg, but then suddenly there was action more than enough, :D. I was about to go mad when 'Craft' tried to get information out of Nat. Good Stephen!

So this will continue? Hopefully soon!
TVchick08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
is there going to be more... i love it... we need more... it's very good...

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Actually it is very good. Keep going. I think the thing with Natalie not talking about what he said would be incorrect though. She is a very exact person and having worked with the police before she would be aware of the necessity of being exact and precise. You have explained it by her being in shock though so thats cool. Stephen acted correctly. In Chap 2 have her quickly get the info out. And I think I know who killed her and why already but I am a convoluted person anyway. There are several ways to go about it. I am looking forward to the way you choose.
greensweetpea chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That doesn't suck at all. It's wonderfull!
NatalieStephen chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
OMG this is a really good start..please keep going!
gentlepeace chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Good story, update soon. Please!
astacia chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
M...lovin it! Poor Natalie. Way to go Stephen. Can't wait for more. Update soon.
sugarsnap591 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
this is a great story so far! poor nat.. please continue soon!
JaxTer chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Wow, great story! PLZ update soon!
Traci chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This was pretty action packed and very interesting. It's sad that Natalie's friend died; it was funny how Stephen handled the Detective. I can't wait to see more of this.
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This so does not suck! This storyline is excellent! I can't wait to read more of your work, this is wonderful! Keep writing! I'm adding this to my C2 archive!