Reviews for In Search of Him
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 32 . 3/13/2011
I love this story and the fact that you made Tristan her father and it's a pitty you haven't updated for a long time
EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Oh dear gods he has a daughter...
... How exciting!
TheSlytherinNation chapter 32 . 10/15/2009
i love this story! and i remember when i was upto chap 20something, i was like 'if its 32 chaps long it must be finished!' but obviously not! u can't just leave us at a cliffhanger like that and then not update for like 3 years! please im DYING to know what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE!
Isabella Duce chapter 32 . 7/15/2009
I love this story!The characters are amazingly developped, and your writing style is truly uniqu. Please don't stop writing it.

P.S- please keep gawain and tristan and lancelot alive :)
Poison-Silver chapter 32 . 4/25/2009
I have to say that this story has to be my all time favorite.

If you decide to finish it, that is up to you. I am just happy to have been able to read it.
Dont-let-Them-take-You-alive chapter 32 . 10/14/2008
and still after so many kind reviews, you refuse to feed us more of your story,

you were on the right track,you were going in the right direction, but now it seems you have lost your map and are standing still to look at your surrounding, trying to figure out where to go next.

please believe me if I say,

there are many loyal readers out there who would love to see this story continued.

so, my advice:

buy a TomTom navigator, and hurry the hell up.

it's getting dark out and you don't want to be left behind, now do you?

yours faithfully,

xavia chapter 32 . 6/21/2008
so will you finish this story?
TragicCure chapter 32 . 4/10/2008
Just read your story and I love it, PLEASE FINISH!
Dont-let-Them-take-You-alive chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
wow I like it! :)
and.she.waits chapter 32 . 7/16/2007
Wow! I'm so glad that I came into this story a little late so that I could read all of these chapters at once :) I've taken quite a long hiatus from reading anything on FanFiction and I'm so glad that I've had your story to read.

I'm in love with your depition of Taryn. The fact that she is so much a woman yet still so much a young girl intrigues me. The way you balance the two is admirable.

My only constructive critisism would be to work on your grammar (their vs. there, etc.). I find myself distracted by misspellings or incorrect grammar.

Other than that, well done! I can't wait for the next installment!
peachpaige chapter 32 . 4/15/2007
Ah! You promised in your last chapter to finish this but you never did. I just stumbled upon it and am horribly sad. Please, please, I have to know how it ends. If not in your writing it, then at least could you email the ending to me? I'd appreciate it. Even a summary would do, though it's not completely what I want. Hehe. I hope you haven't forgotten this!
Raging Raven chapter 32 . 3/21/2007
hey, great story. If you want to update I would love to read more.
LegolasIsMine chapter 32 . 12/1/2006
When I found this story, I was so glad I had finally found something interesting to read. I love all chapters, and her relationships with all the knights. PLEASE UPDATE.
TweakyTree chapter 32 . 8/3/2006
i hope that you update this soon becuase i love it and Gawain, words can not explain what i think of him he is my favorite nad there plain and simole arent enough Gawain romances outhere ya know. Anyways update soon as possible mainly you know wihtin the next few days
airis-mcs chapter 32 . 7/11/2006
Please finish this story if you can! It is really good and entertaining, and it seems like there is so little left till it's end! If you are able to, please finish it.

Keep up the good work! (even if it's not this story, keep writing, for you are good at it)