Reviews for One for the Ages
Rakaan chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
You turning Kurama into a schitzo with multiple personalities really turned me off your story.
El Reino chapter 36 . 11/19/2013
I was actually really excited to read this. I dig any well written YYH/IY crossovers and this one fit the bill perfectly. You have most of the cast of one "show" interacting with the cast of the other. Also, my mind was pretty blown when I saw the RK crossover in the middle. Not only did you keep everyone in character, you handled the plot extremely well. I don't know if you check your FF account anymore, but I thought I'd give this some fan love.

Also (and please, forgive the gushing. I tried but can't stop.), I am a gigantic fan of all your youtube work. When I realized that you were the same Gan Xingba who did and helped out on the Avatar and DBZ Abridged stuff, I was tickled pink. It was like admiring someone for something, then realizing they were ten times more awesome than you thought (oh God, the nerd love, I cant-). I hope all your endeavors go well, and even if you don't make any more fan works, I will still admire your talent.

All the best. Thanks for writing,
El R.
Raina1 chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
Wow... that was the most plausible cross over of two anime that I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for the incredible journey and even more for sharing your work.
Anon chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
I'm curious if there is a reason Hiei is portrayed in this at "telegraphing his attacks" and all that. I mean, he was trained by a noted master swordsman, and has at least twenty or thirty years of living by the sword under his belt, if not more, since he could be up to a hundred years old. It is stated when he faces off against Shigure that after years of fighting, he has honed his skills to a ridiculous extent and has gone as far as to create his own, unique swordsmanship style, and in a match of blade on blade, he managed a draw with Shigure, despite having an inferior weapon.

Just seems weird that they treat him like he is only an average swordsman. I mean, yeah, without his spirit energy, I can see him struggling to beat these guys, and even losing. I just don't see them being able to read his attacks and all that so easily, especially because he is literally the only person in the entire timeline who knows his style of fighting, and at this point in the timeline, he hasn't even INVENTED it yet.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Who let the dogs out?!...Okay, maybe not, but nice chapter anyway. hahaha
rayman123 chapter 36 . 4/11/2013
One of the best fanfictions ever . Extremely well written . Wonderful . Simply amazing
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Yusuke could never defeat Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru could kill them all with a flick of his wrist.
They're weak, disgusting, bugs and not a worthy challenge for Sesshomaru.
They never will be.
They're no match for him and they're pathetic in the face of his power.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I want Sesshomaru!
Sesshou kill the SD!
Kill them all!
Show them the power of the most powerful youkai in the world!
Horus Reborn chapter 36 . 7/7/2012
I've really loved this story, it's amazing.

I must say that when the Hiei/Sango tension started happening, I was screaming for her/Hiei to ignore it. I'm very glad they didn't end up as a couple, especially with how you wrote Hiei's reasoning.

Hiei is and always will be my favourite. I am unfamiliar with the third series you introduced, but still found it an enjoyable (and not very confusing) read, as since it was from the YYH perspective, they didn't know them either. -

There was a significant lack of Kurama-ness in my opinion, but he would hide behind his guise of 'Shuuichi' in an unfamiliar human environment.

Very well written, and I was up until 4am to read it all in one go. :)
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
my favourite bit to this chapter :D

"Sorry folks, but there's a new toll for traveling to the feudal era," the boy announced, his mouth shifting into a smirk. "Three Sacred Jewel shards. Make the check out to Yusuke Urameshi."

Love Yusuke in this chapter :D
Bucketlove chapter 36 . 6/2/2011
An incredibly well-written story that kept me enthralled until the end. C: Good work!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 36 . 5/3/2011
WOW! THAT WAS SIMPLY ANAZING! U DUD AN AWESOME JOB ON THIS STORY! CONGRATULATIONS! U R AN AMAZING WRITER!
Edowen chapter 36 . 4/20/2011
Freaking amazing story! I loved it all the way to the end. Thanks for writing it.
bansheegrrl chapter 36 . 2/17/2010
absolutely wonderful story 3 truly 3
FelineWraithKuro chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This story is so freakin' AWESOME! It's really well-written, and my favorite part is this:

“Wake up, lug-head.”

“I don’t think he can hear you, Yusuke.”

“Hiei…what are you doing with that rock?”

“Waking him up.”

“Hiei, that rock looks like it weighs about fifty pounds...”

“It does.”

“Is that the only one you could find?”

“Yes.”