Reviews for Only Human
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Aiden was taking care of Flack after he got drunk when he was dealing with his Moran issues.
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
very nice fic - like it
FateBinder JeAnne chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Kiss on the cheek? Oh, supicious...

But I like it anyway, as much as I like these two...
IslesRebelAngel chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
this was really, really good. i don't know if i reviewed it already but if i didn't then it's awesome; if i did, pardon me, i can't keep track of things.
BlondeNeko chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aww. ;D I loved it. Aiden/Flack just makes me happy with friendship and romance.
bigandcarrie chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is great. I can read Aiden/Flack in romance or friendship.
sodapop15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
cute! Ü that was really good ... loved it!
Starpiper chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
I would love this fic if just for this one part:

"“Aid.” He blurted out through a loopy smile, half crooked, playing on his lips.

Aiden opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she could tell by the smell of his breath that he was drunk and barely standing on his own two feet, and for some reason he chose to stop by here.

“I’m heavily under influence.” Flack said."

Of course, though, there are more reasons why I like it. I love the friendship that you've woven between Flack and Aiden (the way he feels he can talk to her, the way she, and I quote, takes in his "drunken, dumb ass" ::grin:: and listens to him and tells him what Danny told her). After last Wednesday's episode, Flack's probably going to need to talk to *someone* about this.

I also thought the way that you wove the lyrics of the song into the story was effective (probably would be even more effective if I heard the song).

Great fic! I love it!

Starpiper _v
dutchtulips chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was a good one! I really enjoyed this fic. You did a great job on it. I love Aiden/Flack, even if it's not romance. Kudos! ;-)
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I really liked this. I totally see Aiden & Flack as a brother/sister type deal. I loved how they interacted in this. Very true to the characters. Great job, and I'm hoping for some more Danny/Aiden from you soon. The C2's feeling lonely. ;)