Reviews for Urges
ThinWhiteDuchessOfDeath chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Haha, oh my god, I loved this! It was so hilarious and very well written. I look forward to your future Silent Hill fics :].
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Nice! I loved the innuendoe
Usuki123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
At first, I kept getting the wrong idea. LOL!

This is hilarious... But honestly, James, why would you want to shove your hand into a toilet that bad? Especially one in Silent Hill? XD

Maybe James should've become a plumber or something. XD
malteesers chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
BAHAHA xD I read this on deviantart... great, great stuff. I'm still grinning.

James is such a creeper :'D
Aqua Crescent chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG! XD To funny. Me and my gutter mind, I thought you were talking about something else ENTIRELY, lol. ;) You did a great job gently leading the writer in one direction then roughtly yanking them somewhere else!
Arktos chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Brilliant! Best Silent Hill humor fic I've found yet, and I really mean that. I admit you had me fooled until the very last sentence! XD
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
xD

I love it!

Odd idea, yet ingenious.
Shail666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
XD That had me going. There was far too much innuendo to pass up, but in all honesty James seemed not to mind reaching into that disgusting toilet, didn't he? He looked more hesitant to reach into the wall for canned juice, or to jump down the well by the prison. xD Nice job.
zacka chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wasn't expecting that... bwahaha!
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Maybe I should have guessed the punchline, but I didn't. XD Very funny.
Streetwise chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
XXD I always knew James was a bit loopy, even before Mary became ill. Ah, it wasn't that obvious, though I suspected it wasn't what it SOUNDED like because James only seemed to do it in a bathroom.

He could have at least found a clean one. :shudder:
Nihongi chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I get it! lol

That was funny, and not quite what I was expecting.
Moors chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ha ha ha, so wonderfully done. Poor James, nobody seems to understand his 'needs'

My friend, who has'nt even played the game found this hilarious after a tad bit of explaining also.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh man. I died.
Deathoverdignity chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Muahahahaha! I love how James was the only protagonist warped enough to put his hand down the toilet! Heather AND Henry both had the opportunity and didnt have the courage! *claps* very funny!