Reviews for ATF: To Survive
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
interesting... moar? XD plz!
AG LEE chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I REALLY LIKED WHAT I HAVE READ SO FAR IN THIS STORY. CANN'T WAIT TO FIND WHAT HAPPENS TO JD AND EZRA. THE STORYLINE IS VERY INTERESTING. PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON, I WANT TO KNOW IF EZRA COMES OT OF THE COMA AND WHAT SHAPE HE IS IN.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANK YOU
Lu-Larabee-Standish chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Very good story, it will be very interesting to see how it progresses. I hope you can update soon.
Romanse chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Such a pity that this story hasn't been updated since March. I can't understand why and it sure is frustrating since it's first-rate storytelling with a bangin' plot.

Romanse
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
this is great! Can't wait to read more.
macberly chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
HOlly crap! What a beginning. This is a great story and I cannot wait for the next part.
BlackRose1356 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Is Ezra going to be ok? I hope Chris apologies to JD for what he said. Please update soon.
Luna chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Wow this was intense. I look forward to the next chapter.
Ann chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
I am very impressed with this story. Travis' reaction was totally believeable: not the instant understanding you see many times, but anger and ALMOST disgust. I'm anxious to see how brain damaged you let Ezra be. I'm for very mild problems, that he and Chris overcome together. How do you plan to work it so that the team can stay together? Maybe they could all leave the ATF so they can stay together?

Thank you. More soon please!
BumponLog chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Interesting. Little different to see Vin so enraged. But, then again, expected, considering the circumstances.

I am intrique. Please continue.

ty for a captiving begining.
Nicki Knight chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Well, crap! you just gonna leave it there?

What happened? You got my attention! Now, finish it! Plez!