Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2016
what can I say this is wow, incredible. at first I was like shego would never do such a thing and it put me off slightly. but it was beautifully written, with a perfect plot. the ideas, the character development, it made it all so real, all so true, all so exciting. truly a work of art. you depicted ron's character and strength amazingly, and I loved how bonnie became friends with kim. the element of friendship in this story is beautiful;. and I loved the psychological element as well; really made me think. I really wished you continued this. being 7 years since you wrote the last chapter for this magnificent story seems unlikely, unfortunately. I hope one day you are surfing the internet, stumble upon this wonderful work you've created and decide to complete it, I hope. till then a massive well done and continue with your gift.
CelendilAU chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
I know this is five years gone but by god I wish itd kept going. I wanna know how this ended...
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Why do I like this story so much? I mean it is brutally hard on Kim and Ron. Still, they are together an I really like the general positive view of the others - even Bonnie. The bus rescue scene where Kim wonders "What is it about all our friends? They always run to the sound of the guns." is one of my favorite parts of any story.

So thanks!
eoraptor chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
Well, it's getting a bit maudlin in places, and the heavy-handed religious metaphors grate on this atheist, but they haven't put me off yet, so you must be doing something right. The reveal of shelly AS shego, rather than as an agent of hers caught me by surprise, which is difficult to do.

So keep up the good work.
soulman3 chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
Just finish up to chapter I can say is "forgivess is a hard thing to do sometime".
soulman3 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I just finish chapter 6, all I can say is "WOW"!

Shego really mess them this alternet world Shego is truly evil.I'm almost afraid to read what happen I will go on 's to good to turn around from.

Rabbi Katz was on the right track pushing Ron to let it always been a father figure to Ron.

Wait Ron and Kim still just friends?And Shelly is somehow importion to this story?She is make Kim and Ron open up more.
Katsumara chapter 27 . 11/3/2009
Greta chapter as always, CG. I loved this big confession talk with Bonnie. She's really a likable character when you get right down to it and all of her problems. D:
bigherb81 chapter 27 . 11/2/2009
Another good one seems like your powering through to the end of this thing. No complaints cause even though the chapters are coming almost daily they're still well thought out and good, which means you must have had them ready already. Anywho great job with the Bonnie chapter did a good job touching on the homelife and insecurities. Also like how you touch on the challenges of her ballet training that most people tend glance over whenever they talk about her. Can't wait for the next one.
Uncanny12 chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
OMFG This is AWESOME! I feel like I'm reading a darker version of 'Paragon'. I love it!
Sentinel103 chapter 24 . 11/1/2009
Good maybe the good Rabbi can save the love of two more.

Sentinel103 chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Charles I like what you are doing with Rabbi Katz and Sarah Renton. Two characters that KP FF don't do too much with...I like how you are using them..

Sentinel103 chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Inklings of what turned a young girl into a raging villainess..Not bad Charles.

Sentinel103 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Senator Bonnie Rockwaller...you know that does have a nice ring to it (shudder)...OK lets find out who's brain is in the kid's head.

screaming phoenix chapter 27 . 11/1/2009
I like this Bonnie;a lot. Gone is the b*tchey, backstabbing, smart mouth. Replaced by a thoughtful, introspective, and caring person who genuinely wants things to be better for her friends.

He concern for her past behavior is understandable but Cindy has a valid argument when she points out that she didn't need to talk to Cindy about her fears.

It's too bad Bonnie never had the support of a loving family, a devoted boyfriend/best friend, or close friends to confide in.
Sentinel103 chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
Come on Doctor Possible, you're used to weird stuff happening in Middleton.

Larry