Reviews for Nora Curtis
Love this story.
Zarak chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Love this story.
KateCurtis chapter 25 . 6/19/2011
Looooooooooooooove the story! :)
wishuy chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
A great story.
LillyBear88 chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
Awee! Poor Tim! I love this story, and i love the charector of Tim Shepard! Thanks for writing it! It's really great!
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 25 . 5/16/2009
omg lol like the entire story was really good but then i got to the end and i waz like "didn't see that one coming" lol! great job!
lilyfred130 chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
I love this story, think it's really gr8, plz continu
xocrazililkelox chapter 25 . 2/14/2007
aww it should be Tims baby. this story is so cute and sad at the same time. I loved this story Tim is in charchter but not at the same time but he isnt ooc and I liked that you didnt make Nora a Mary Sue she seems very real and thats always good in a sister fic . I really hope you make a sequel to this story.I really dont like this Peter guy lol. But I love this story.
Just a fan chapter 25 . 6/29/2005
I must say I am a tad bit upset about how it ended but that's okay, I still liked the story anyways. Endings are always the hardest parts to write.

Great story and I hope to read more from you!
Fairlane chapter 25 . 6/28/2005
Well the ending was a surprise!

I thought it was very realistic though, how she is looking back and seeing that Tim was just a "fantasy" in a way, he wasn't the sort of person she could have had a real relationship with.

Great story, I hope to see more of your writing.
horrorpop chapter 25 . 6/28/2005
i thought when he said i dont want to see you he meant in prison! well that bites you should have a sequel with there kids
Banana4422 chapter 25 . 6/27/2005
aw its the end! no! great story, i look forward to reading more of your stories soon!
nat chapter 25 . 6/27/2005
wow that was pretty unexpected...still good though
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 25 . 6/27/2005
it seems a bit rushed ...but still good. sucks that itd over. good job
OneManShow chapter 25 . 6/27/2005
aww, that is soo...*cant think of a good enough word to describe it* Youre spelling and stuff improved a lot throught the story ) .)_.) heehee its a face! ...bye!