Reviews for Story of a Life
Satia Entreri chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I hate Drabbles - and I LOVE this ones... great stuff! Really great! Greetings from Germany.
sallene chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
*sobs*

This was very well written and so beautiful. Even the ending was amazing, though so sad.

Wonderful job!
perwinkle27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Lovely story. I like dialogue ones to begin with and I like how you use this one to mark the passage of time and the growth of the relationship.
A fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes, really. You're a very gifted and talented AND wonderful writer. Thank you for letting us read your writings!
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow. That was... really good. Don't quite know what to say.
Silvana Roven chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Great (as ever), Michmak! Thanx for sharing. :-)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Aww! Well told. Little snippets that fit together to give us a taste of life with Mione and Severus. I like it.

-N.
grimmauld chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
WOW! I've never read a story like this before and I thought it wouldn't be good but it is! I really like it :D!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
That was nice! i enjoyed it very much!

cya

DK
magicmistress071370 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This was well written. And the reason that I know that is because, in less than one chapter I went from smiling to wiping tears from my eyes. That is a talent.
jenonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Reduced me to tears. (I have been reading too much Snape, I keep wanting to mutter imprecations about maudlin poetry and PMS.) Bravo.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was just lovely!
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
omg that was so sad at the end! *sobs like a baby* I think u made it to my fav author list! u deserve it!
Misty's Dawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Beautiful.

Finally, something that tells a whole story that is short enough for those of us who are so insanely busy we shouldn't even be reading this, and yet is well written and deep enough for those of us who appreciate beautiful literature.
miz chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
What a wonderful story of vineteges. I liked it.. thanks for the sweet story.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »