Reviews for Christmas Wishes
Gossipchick chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
loved it! very cute
readbeforeyouwrite chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Aw! That was the sweetest story! Absolutely beautiful!
Stefymoon chapter 3 . 4/2/2006
This was absolutley beautifull. It was so touching, simple,realistic...amazing. I really dont know what else to say. Just that I look forward to more of your stories.
HannahC chapter 3 . 8/4/2005

That was the best Harry/Hermoine story ever! Can you please write a second part? This was so fun to read!

Teri chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
I really enjoyed your story. There were a few places where the tears almost came. Thank you for such a great story. I wasn't really sure about the whole military thing, but it did work. Loved the letters.
nonjon chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
I dunno what to say. I don't like fluffy romance stories. Never have. But I love your writing. Something about the sort of heroic deeds your Harry has done affect me emotionally every time. Same thing with Destiny's Ghost. The sort of mythic proportions and pedesatals attributed to him and the fact that he carries them and pulls them off.

The idea of writing letters from being off at war: Not really a believable premise in J.K.'s world, but accepting that for what it is, and this is a very good story. Magical transportation makes a lot of the concepts of front lines out for months kinda unrealistic. Ditto with magical communication. Or even muggle communication for that matter. Of course now I'm picturing a HP printer printing out as a barmy Aberforth feeds thick parchment into it. I'm glad to have re-read this now. Great story. Love your writing. I still hate romance but even in an almost pure-fluff (well angsty fluff) story like this one, I still love it. It's gotta be your Harry. And that others cannot compare to him.

Good one. Want more. Thanks for sharing.
XpertX chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great story! It was totally incredible!
smith chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Great story. But how about a comfrontation with Ron. And a wedding. I know thats been do as far as fanfics go but what could it hurt to complete the story with another christmas wish.
anna999 chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
luved the story :)
Lord Marix chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
Intresting, and a very nice start.
Jaredono chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Hey! Awesome awesome fic! Though I'm not really sure why you needed to make Ron SUCH the jerk that you did...still, the ending and great writing of the whole piece as a whole is amazing! I loved it soo much! Keep up the good work please!
kerplank chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
oh, that was great. i am usually not into harry/hermione, cause its like brother/sister, but this was really good.
kerplank chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
sweet but sadbittersweet

my fave types
kerplank chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
EVIL!RON kinda makes me mad, since i kinda have a thing for rupert grint, but it works. this is sweet
old-crow chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed everything about it.