Reviews for Priorities
nim draug chapter 1 . 1/1
This is brilliant!
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was really beautiful. Well written. I was really impatient and close to screaming at the suspense of what was wrong in the first part, then overcome with Qui-Gon's guilt and my own relief when we finally figured it out and Obi-Wan was in the infirmary, then I was shaking with laughter for a good two minutes at least when Mace came in all purple, and the ending was just so sweet and heartrending at the same time. Such a small little story, but so amazing. Wow. Um, 5 stars, okay? Mmmmmadfsdfjkldfsajkl;afdsmmmmmmmmm. I have no more words, even though I want to say more. Goodbye.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I just wanted to say thank you for not taking this down after all this time. I read this YEARS ago and today, apropos absolutely nothing, even as a member of an entirely new fandom, it popped into my head and I had to read it again. I was so happy to see it still here. _
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This made me tear up a little. So sweet.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So well written and wonderful! I love it! Have a nice day :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I can't believe he actually did that! That would have been totally awesome to see! I get Obi-Wan enjoyed that, and probably reminded him of it for years to come. I actually had to read the start of that section three times, to figure out why, if Mace had come into the room, they were talking about Mace?!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loved it completly, it's the best story I've seen in a very long time. This has become one of my topten favorites!

PD: Sorry if I made mistakes writting my comment..
IamaDemivoid chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
"it is Mace's pleasure to present this award..." so funny. I was laughing at the mental image of his purpleness. And he has the gutsto call it amethyst. I can't believe that mace did that. Great job! You managed to give me a reason to laugh!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wonderful fic right here! You're an awesome writer
T chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great story. But just for future reference, if you're going for more realism with the actual humans in the story just remeber that people with dark skin (i.e. mace windu) don't blush visibly naturally. But that's not to say the paint is special and brings out interesting reactions in his cheeks. :0) Perfect story.
J chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really like that you didn't portray Qui-Gon as uncaring or stuck in the past. there are so, SO many fictions where Qui-Gon is just mean and cold and doesn't notice Obi-Wan and his pain until the boy is coughing up blood talking to pink elephants that aren't there and then Qui-Gon realizes just how special he really is and how he was a wrong and oh-so-foolish. That's all fine and good once and a while. But all the time? And after a while its not so realisic as we all know that there is a certain point where the two became really close. this is a lot more realistic as even the most loving of parents gets so distracted and even the most trusting of children get a little shy around that time to the point that they get sick and are completely missed (or in my case sent to school with a nasty strep throat issue) Great story. The love is genuine, but it's there through out the story, not just at the end due to some vomit induced revelation (not that those stories are bad. They're just...everywhere. :0)
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was a great story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Qui-Gon's so awesome! :D
mlinyaia chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Lol i loved Mace and his purple..sorry amethyst head! That was such a sweet story :) Loved it!
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This story was so sweet!

I enjoy the interaction between a Jedi Master and Padawan. It is such a strange bond they share. Part parent, friend and teacher...