Reviews for Kidnapped
The Rogue Sylph chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
...
DPN 2012 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
love it! keep up the good work! by any chance your going to update this story soon? its getting really good. im thinking that tucker is the kidnapper.
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
WICKID Stroy m8_hope you are planning to update some day
xheartkreuzx chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
are you ever gonna finish this story?
D.E. Lewis chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Oh wow. Please finish this! It's so good!
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Hey,Great job!I really hope Danny's alive I won't know until the next I hope!It's kind of sad to think he might now be though,but then he'd be fully ghost!Weird.I'll read on and check out ch. 8 of my .

~LP
slpytlak chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Very good.
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Hmm... where could Danny be? And who was watching Sam? And... never mind, just keep going!
outlawarcher chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
...bum bum bum i think Walker and his guards are possesing everybidy...bum bum bum
HIMROCKMYHEARTAGRAM chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
ah what are they hiding? by the way that was a retorical question. is this gonna be one of those mystery stories where it'll seem impossible to figure out who's behind it, but when you find out, it's like totally obvious? if so, keep it up, i havent seen any like that for dp!
slpytlak chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
I hope they find Danny soon.
outlawarcher chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
yea an update woot woot five pages ur next one shll be, eh
D.E. Lewis chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Good story, but you know, you can use contractions. Saying "I'm" works a whole lot better when someone's talking than "I am".
slpytlak chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
If this gut I know in that show, he's busted. Continue.
outlawarcher chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
hm whats upp... they are in on it al of them bum bum bum and how nice of tucker to cal b 4 sam redaled...ha i figurd it out(gets hit over head with bat)ow THUD